Q&A with...Astrid!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've pasted the original post, hope no one minds!

Hi ladies!

Just thought it would be a good idea to leave myself open to any questions you may have,
I think if i do this thread and each of us who is comfortable does a thread later,
we can get to know eachother a LOT better

So i am open to ANY questions, about my ttc journey so far, my life, etc.

I will check this post every day and answer any questions.

Come on girls, ask away!

February 7th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Yay, another one! I think Sarah has kicked off a good tradition here...

Okay, I'm happy to get the opportunity to start firing back some questions lol. I'll start with a mix of heavy and light ones.

1) Other than your loss (because I think that one goes without saying), what has been the hardest part of your TTC journey?
2) If you suddenly becaming independently wealthy, what's the first thing you would by for yourself and why?
3) What's your favourite TV show?

February 8th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay Astrid!

1. Have you picked out baby names yet?

2.Will you be a SAHM?

3. What is your greatest fear in this life?

Ooh glad there are more of you ladies doing this. I LOVE to be nosey

Sarah
February 8th, 2007, 01:31 PM
klfc28
I've been behind on my posting! So here is a question I thought of..

What has been your greatest personal accomplishment? And biggest hurdle that you got past?
February 9th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh Astrid...Come hether and answer thy questions

Come on gal, share your soul

Sarah
February 9th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AStrid- you're a tease! Post and then run... LOL JK! Come on inquiring minds want to know !

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
February 9th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Yay, another one! I think Sarah has kicked off a good tradition here...

Okay, I'm happy to get the opportunity to start firing back some questions lol. I'll start with a mix of heavy and light ones.

1) Other than your loss (because I think that one goes without saying), what has been the hardest part of your TTC journey?
2) If you suddenly becaming independently wealthy, what's the first thing you would by for yourself and why?
3) What's your favourite TV show?[/b]
Sorry it has take a day to get in here! Yesterday I just needed to soak everything up that happened on Wed.
Here we go!

1) I think the hardest part of this all is getting AF every cycle. It is soooooo depressing when she shows up b/c that means another cycle of NOTHING. W/ every passing cycle, hope seems harder to come by. Also, finding out that I am IR (insulin resistant) & have polycystic ovaries, had to have been 1 of the hardest parts of this all. I felt broken. I felt useless BUT now things are looking up!
2) AWESOME ? ~ I would pay off our house. That is the 1st thing, then I would pay off our parents' houses. No point in being wealthy if the people around you aren't as happy as you are!
3) Right now, I live for HEROES! That is the most awesome show! It has a great plot & it keeps getting more twisted w/ every episode. Can't wait for Monday!!!!

Quote:
Yay Astrid!

1. Have you picked out baby names yet?

2.Will you be a SAHM?

3. What is your greatest fear in this life?

Ooh glad there are more of you ladies doing this. I LOVE to be nosey

Sarah [/b]
Hey Sarah! Congrats on the new hosting position!!!!!

1) Basically. We picked out names last time or at least had them narrowed down. I think if we have a boy, we will name him Ian William (Ian is my brother & William is my FIL). For a girl, I love Alexandra Sofia. We'll see about the girl's name. I just want to call her "Alex"!
2) I would love to be a SAHM if we can figure out a way to do it. Otherwise, I may just take 1 year off & go back to teaching.
3) My greatest fear is never becoming a mommy & not having DH by my side. Hands down. I also fear fire, or actually, being TRAPPED in a house or car that is on fire.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search