Having a really crappy day

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
I am having one of the worst days in recent memory at work. I feel tired, fed up, frustrated and about ready to pack it in. For the past 6 months I have felt the need to start looking for my next job move, but because of my TTC'ing (plus being pg twice), I never felt it fair to go into a new job if I could, in theory, end up pregnant right away. So, I've been sticking it out but the frustration level is getting so high, that I think I may need to reconsider.

I won't go into the details, it would probably bore you to tears. But, if I'm not seeming my normal positve self today, this is probably why.

It probably doesn't help that I'm pumped up on estrace right now and that always makes me more emotional than normal...and my normal is quite emotional all on it's own.

Ugh! I just needed the vent...

February 8th, 2007, 10:32 AM
klfc28
I'm sorry!!!

i hope it starts to get a little better for you! I remember those days all to well.
February 8th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No need to apologize. I hear ya! I honestly might become a SAHM or at least find a job closer to home. I am disliking my job more and more everyday. I like the job itself for the most part, but the people here...anyway, I won't go into details or bore you with my job either, but, just wanted to say that I understand where you are coming from. If the need for a new job is calling you, then do it. No need to stay at a job that you can't enjoy or feel fullfilled at the end of the day.

February 8th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I understand Gillian.

IVF is stressful enough without work stress too.
I feel quite stressed in my new job, although i do enjoy the thrill of the chase(sales)
BUT...I sometimes wish i didnt have to be doing this right now before IVF begins KWIM?

I pray we all win the lottery and can just concentrate on ttc and nothing else for a while

I am here if you need someone to talk to. PM me anytime

(((HUGS)))

Sarah
February 8th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
I'm in the same boat as you sister. I not a big fan of my job anymore but I''ve been here for 3yrs and I'm on top of the seniority (?) so I can't see that leaving now is a good idea especially with missing work to go to my RE which is an hour out of town. Man I can't wait to get pg go on maternity leave and hopefully never come back!!!
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search