cramping?

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Super Mommy
i know i ask way too many questions, but here's another!

Tuesday and Wednesday (6 & 7 DPO) i had some very mild cramping, like very light menstrual cramps.

I did clomid for the first time this month and I'm on my 2nd round of progesterone suppositories. I didn't remember having cramps last month.

I don't feel as crazy from the progesterone this month as I did last. I am very emotional, though, ready to cry at a moment's notice. BBs don't hurt and I'm tired. I know it's hard to think I'm having pg symptoms because of the progesterone.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had mild cramping after O on clomid or progesterone.

Thanks for any help!
February 8th, 2007, 02:35 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anything is possible!
Maybe they are implantation cramps????Im not sure exactly when they happen but ive heard of women having them.

The two weeks before i found out i was pregnant I had really bad cramps, which is normal for me bc i always get them at least a week before my period but they turned out to not be from PMS that time!

Even the day i found out i was preg i had cramps all day long.

I ovulated this weekend and im having some mild cramps...its kind of like they "float" in and out..dont last very long.. dont know if this helped you any

Expecting Vivienne Monroe!
14dpo 311!
18dpo 2440!

February 8th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Well, technically a little mild cramping could be just about anything - pretty annoying!

Given your CD, it's very possible it could be implantation cramping. I had some of that, but hard to say if it was implanation or not since I have mild cramping just about all the time. I did not take clomid, but for all my IVF cycles was on 200mg progesterone suppositories from day of transfer.

The very worst part about the 2ww is the over analyzing of our symptoms and on progesterone, it's even worse. It's impossible not to do (at least I haven't figured out a way how to lol).

I really hope this is a positive sign for you and that your BFP is just around the corner!

February 8th, 2007, 09:58 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
I have just been getting kinda sharp stingy pains and aches. I'm trying not to analyze anything though. I noticed last month on Clomid i had TONS of pg symptoms like sore nipples, nautious, tired, watery cm, gas, constapation, but... no baby.
This time, I have sore nipples, but don't really feel anything TOO out of the ordinary. I don't really FEEL pregnant, but anything is possible and I have faith.
Our BD'ing was really well timed and I had great Progesterone results, sooooo we'll see.
February 9th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I was getting cramps quite often when i was on the clomid.
This mth i actually have very bad cramps right now.
I am around 3-4dpo.

I hope that it is a miracle happening but im thinking it is too soon

Good luck, and lots of *babydust*

Sarah
February 9th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Blessedx3
my cramping was so bad before oing one month they acutally kept me over night in the hosptiaL. the clomid had caused me to develop 2 cysts on my ovaries, which ment i ovulated. so that could be what it was hun i dk.... though i am not a dr.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search