SERIOUSLY... MAKE THE WAIT END...!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Super Mommy
I am at my witts end!!

I dont think I can wait .. gotta test.. gotta pee on a stick.. gotta take drugs to sleep till Monday morning....

my right boob is starting to have a heart beat of it's own.. it's sore off and on all day.

today is 11 days past iui.. trying to hold out till at least Sunday..take my keys, dont let me drive to CVS..
*but if I do, which is the best brand**

quick vent.. now i'm ready to move on to day 12..

February 8th, 2007, 03:59 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
girl im with ya on the "gotta pee on a stick" addicting isnt it?

I hate waiting i wish they could come up with a test that could say you were pregnant minutes after conception....life would be sooo much easier then!

personally im a EPT or first response girl myself The more in the pack the BETTER!

February 8th, 2007, 06:03 PM
alexa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya. I am 10 days past IUI, so I'm right behind you and it gets harder and harder to wait with each passing day. I think I will test on Sunday. You could test with me. I wish someone would put me to sleep until then, so I could stop waiting.

February 8th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Man, can I relate to you guys on this one! I'm not in a cycle right now, but I recall - very vividly! - all of my IVF cycles and that dreaded 2ww. It's awful!

You guys are so close now... hang in there just a couple more days and then pee away!

February 9th, 2007, 12:51 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Well, i'm no IUI-er but I am about 10 dpo right now. Starting to get a little anxious, but will NOT test until my period is late late late! or... atleast until this friday or saturday if i can hold out.
I really hope we all get our BFP, how cool would that be???!!!
Goodluck ladies!!!
February 9th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I Am Dying **keeling over**....(thud)

JK

Seriously this wait is agony. I can't believe no one's cracked yet!!!! I'm on cd12 ...temps looking good but I have been decieved before. Boobs still sore but I have been misled before...

Just two more days...we can do it eveyone!!!!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
February 9th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Super Mommy
yeah you're back..
i just posted asking where you are and how you've been..

i thought you were busy being gassy in the corner rubbing your sore boobs and couldnt come out to play!!

glad to see you're back.. i know two more days!! i'm on cd 12 so "technically" i could test but ...
i'm chicken poo....

February 9th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Well then I'm chicken poo right there next too you!

I do feel up my boobs quite consistently throughout the day but stopped for just a minute to update LOL

I coule technically test too...I'm cd12 as well! BUT I won't...I won't, I won't I WON'T!!!!!!

That little tantrum was for my benefit now one elses LOL!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
February 9th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Super Mommy
well as of tomorrow I will have to rely on my work PDA to be able to read your poas results.. so if you cave..

I will know!!! ( well only if you post.. which I think you will.. as we post about gas and sore ta ta's)

norina, arent you having a dinner party tonight or this weekend at your house?

February 9th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Actually it got moved to next weekend...thank goodness. I actually have to see one client tomorrow afternoon and that's all. Sunday we have church and so if I get a neg before we go I will need to go more than ever...and if I get a pos I'll need to go more than ever LOL...

I'm scared my sore boobs are less sore today...grrrr....

February 9th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ooh good luck and a ton of *babydust* for Sunday girls

I am working sunday, but i will check here on my lunch break

Sarah
February 9th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Super Mommy
So Norina, I'll buy my HPT's saturday afternoon and sunday when I wake up I'll POAS and if you dont hear from me.. I'm that girl you heard about on the news that jumped off the brooklyn bridge...

where do you live so I know what time zone you're and know when to expect your poas results??!

February 9th, 2007, 01:38 PM
We even have the same shopping plan!! I too am buying my tests on Sat afternoon and will test Sunday. If it's good news I will post ASAP...if it's bad...well there is a bridege called suicide bridge here in Pasadena...lol...ok bad joke but seriously I will be a mess. I live in Southern CA so I'm on west coast time...you will get your results before me...unless I wake up at like 5 am which I don't put past me LOL!!!

February 9th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Super Mommy
At least prior to your jump it'll be warm and sunny.. me, in jersey so not so lucky, a balmy 27 degrees today..

well i have a wedding saturday night so I might be waking up the same time you do..

we're not working this up too much are we?? hahahaha. that's the understatement of the year!

February 9th, 2007, 01:46 PM
What me? Work something up??? NEVER!

I have a headache but my boobs seem a little less sore today which has me concerned.

February 9th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Super Mommy
and my gas has subsided ... who wouldve thought a girl would be bummed bout that..
however number 2 is a rare occassion anymore.. my boobs tingle, not sore..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search