So I tested ........

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2007, 06:49 AM
alexa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 13 days post IUI and used the FRER. I got a huge I should have known better than to hope for a different result. Now I guess I am just waiting for that evil witch.

I feel so sad and broken. After all the Clomid, IUI and good timing, I don't understand why I am not getting preggo. Maybe my eggs are rotten or something.

February 11th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry Alexa! I was really hoping this would be your month. Don't give up yet, it isn't over until she shows.

February 11th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Super Mommy
Alexa I am so super sorry about your BFN.
I am too chicken to test and am already super sad cause of you and Norinas results that I dont think I can handle it all..:::::

keep hope till AF shows...

February 11th, 2007, 07:49 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
NOOO!!! I know what you mean about not understanding why your not pregnant yet. It's SO frustrating. I'm SO sorry...
February 11th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't have a positive home pregnancy test at all. I had my blood tested on day 14 and it was positive and with only 35 HCG. Which is considered border line low. So don't give up hope yet.
February 11th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry about your BFN. I guess there is still hope that it is still too early... sometimes it takes a while for enough HCG to build up to turn a test positive. How many rounds of IUI have you had? Was this your first cycle? I was reading statistics on IUI, and depending on how many follicles you have, the success rate per cycle is only 7-25% (1 follicle is 7% per cycle, 3 follicles is 25%). I'm going into an IUI cycle, and I'm just trying to remember that it might take 4-5 cycle to work. But again, I'm so sorry you had to get the bad news today.

August 2012 December 2012
February 11th, 2007, 09:11 AM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Oh Leah, I am so sorry hun. I know you were so excited about this cycle. I will keep sending positive thoughts in hopes for a late BFP.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
February 11th, 2007, 10:07 AM
alexa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I'm so sorry about your BFN. I guess there is still hope that it is still too early... sometimes it takes a while for enough HCG to build up to turn a test positive. How many rounds of IUI have you had? Was this your first cycle? I was reading statistics on IUI, and depending on how many follicles you have, the success rate per cycle is only 7-25% (1 follicle is 7% per cycle, 3 follicles is 25%). I'm going into an IUI cycle, and I'm just trying to remember that it might take 4-5 cycle to work. But again, I'm so sorry you had to get the bad news today.[/b]
I had one dominant follicle and one a little smaller. The doctor thought I would ovulate just the one. This was our first IUI, but 4th round of Clomid, so we will probably try again after a month or two off. I feel like I need breaks in between med cycles because of all the physical, financial, and emotional stress. I don't get why the success rate is so low. That is even lower than a non IUI cycle and IUI is supposed to increase your chances.

Thanks for the support and trying to lift my spirts.

Quote:
I didn't have a positive home pregnancy test at all. I had my blood tested on day 14 and it was positive and with only 35 HCG. Which is considered border line low. So don't give up hope yet. [/b]
Thanks for posting this. I will hold on to the tiny tread of hope until AF actually shows. I hope I take after you and will need the blood test.

February 11th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
I'm so sorry about the BFN

It is so tough to take that news after getting expectations so high.

You're not completely out until the witch shows, so hang on to your hope and your positive attitude. If not this cycle, I'm sure it will be one very soon.

February 11th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Leah ~ Sweetie, I am so sorry! I know I will be going through the same emotions next cycle when I go through all the meds & the IUI, hoping for a BFP. I know you have been at this as long as I have & waiting is getting harder & harder. My heart is aching for you. Hang in there, God will provide. That is what keeps me going.

February 11th, 2007, 12:31 PM
klfc28
I'm so sorry!!!
February 12th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
Quote:
I am 13 days post IUI and used the FRER. I got a huge I should have known better than to hope for a different result. Now I guess I am just waiting for that evil witch.

I feel so sad and broken. After all the Clomid, IUI and good timing, I don't understand why I am not getting preggo. Maybe my eggs are rotten or something. [/b]

Oh hun I'm soo sorry, I felt that same way after my IUI failed. I was really hoping you would get your BFP this time.
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
February 12th, 2007, 02:02 PM
juls2006
i'm so sorry. ((((HUGS))))
February 13th, 2007, 05:17 AM
SUNSHINE08's Avatar Veteran
I am so sorry Alexa.
February 13th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
I'm sorry Alexa - she got us all this month. UGH. Your eggs are not rotten hon! Promise. I think mother nature owes us all some BFP's this upcoming month!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search