so depressed

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Super Mommy
i tested both yesterday and this morning. both BFN. AF is due wednesday just in time for valentines day, so i am sure i'm not pg.

with my last pg i had a bfn 12dpo (which i am today) and a BFP 14 dpo. it ended up a mc.

i have been crying ever since i took the test this morning. i am so depressed. i don't know how many more months i can go through this stress.

my dr. wants me to do iui, but i'm not convinced it will help prevent another m/c or even get me pregnant. my insurance doesn't pay for any of it. i'm not sure if it's worth it.

sorry i'm so down. i just wish AF would get here so i can go through this hell again.
February 12th, 2007, 07:27 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
I'm so sorry for the news... I was really hoping that you would see that BFP. I will pray for wisdom for you, so that you can decide what path you want to take next. As for now, take some time to grieve and be upset, It's always nice to be able to cry it out. Take care sweetie!

<>< Melissa
February 12th, 2007, 07:56 AM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
I am sorry you had to see another BFN today. It really can start messing with the emotions trying to keep a happy face month after month.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
February 12th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
I'm sorry about your BFN. I'll be praying for you and your BFP for next month.

February 12th, 2007, 09:05 AM
klfc28
I'm so sorry!

Have they checked your progesterone levels? If that is your issue in keeping the pregnancy, there are supplements... they should check it every month in your case.
February 12th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Blessedx3
I am soo sorry about BFN hun... and being in limbo stinks more than the arrival of af i think... anyhow i hope that you just tested early and everything will be fine soon!
February 12th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yea Berans this just plain sucks!!! It shouldn't be this way!!!! I am so sorry...I have been crying for all of us since yesterday.

I feel very cheated that my IUI did not work...people warned me it may not the 1st time...but it doesn't matter. I don't think I will ever be prepared to not be pg you know? So if you do do iui and can figure out how to "prepare" as people suggest...well you'll be in better shape then me.

Some people have some great succes with IUI, if ytou can swing it financially it's worth a shot. for us it's getting tight monitarily but we will be doing it again.

HUgs to you,
N~

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
February 12th, 2007, 02:06 PM
juls2006
i'm so sorry. i have the same problem with the IUI. my dr wants to do it, but my insurance doesn't cover it. i hope things start to look up for you soon! ((((HUGS))))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search