We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. When are you planning on poas? I'm a POAS phobic. I always hate to see the BFN so I just wait for AF to show. So far, she has NOT disappointed me. HMPH.
2. What are your valentines plans? I baked him some heart-shaped cupcakes and he is off work and I'm getting out early. I don't think there is much plans other than to just be with each other for one night; uninterrupted. That in itself will be nice.
1. When are you planning on poas? No plans here until my next IVF cycle - then I can pretty much guarantee it will be somewhere around 6dp5dt.
2. What are your valentines plans? We aren't really big on the Valentine's stuff. We usually go out for dinner, but not right on the 14th - we'll probably just go out this weekend instead. We also get small gifts of some sort, but nothing major. All in all, pretty low key. I'm not big on the fabricated holidays really.
1. When are you planning on poas? Well, my period is due either tomorow or thursday, so I think I will wait until saturday. I WAS going to do it on friday, but I want to give AF plenty of time to show up before that.
2. What are your valentines plans? DH always has a secret gift that he gets me, then we will probably go see a cute chick flick in theaters and the whole works...
2. What are your valentines plans? Oh... i got some gag gifts for Dh Some gummi handcuffs, chocolate & strawberry body paint, and a very nice mushy card.... along with some chocolate covered fortune cookies.... with love messages Since I am having bridge put in tomarrow morning i am hoping by lunch time i'll be good enough to eat.... LOL
that didnt sound right?!? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) I'm not POASing until our IUI cycle which is the next one !!!
2) DH & I decided we are going to have a carb binge although I am not going to eat carbs all day so I guess I'm just saving them for the dinner which is going to be at Sonic, LMAO! Seriously, it is suppose to get really cold & we are going to have a picnic in front of the fire. Besides, I really want a Sweetheart Shake!!!!!!!! We are going to share one! This is going to be a fun V-day!