Question about O

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2007, 12:03 PM
aliciap's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is it possible to not O even with all the symptoms of O? I am charting and it showed a temp shift and increase around CD15 and I had the EWCM for about 3 or 4 days before during and after that time. I also had a positive OPK the day before the shift. Is it possible even with all this I still didnt O?

February 13th, 2007, 01:36 PM
juls2006
it's possible to have signs of O and not actually O, but since your charting and you got a thermal shift after your pos OPK, then i'd say you O'd. do you chart online, could you post a link?
February 13th, 2007, 09:50 PM
I do but I don't know how to add the link of my chart to my signature. Can you tell me how?

February 14th, 2007, 04:40 AM
juls2006
if you use FF, on the left side of the page click on SHARING, then HOME PAGE SETUP. there will be a link there, just copy it. then when you add your reply here, at the top of the reply box there is a little earth symbol with a link, click on that and paste your link there!

by the way, you son son is so cute!
February 14th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Here is the link to my chart. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/188612

All of this is probably a non issue at this point though. I went in to the doc yesterday and they did an ultrasound becuase I have been having spotting for about 7-10 before AF for about four monhts. They saw somthing but it was hard to see becuae I am about to start AF and the lining was thick but it looks like it may be a uterine polyp. I am going back in for another ultrasound in a couple weeks after AF. I also found out I have low preogesterone when they did a blood test on CD21 and it was 9 when it should be around 15. I think I am probably out for a while but I will keep charting anyway to try and see if I can spot a pattern just in case I am Oing. This was my first month charting.

Thanks for your help.

February 14th, 2007, 09:41 AM
juls2006
it definately looks like you O'd which is good. i'm sorry your having so many problems. hopefully you'll get some answers and they'll be able to get you on something that will fix the progesterone issue and you'll get a bfp soon. good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search