x-posted:I got my progesterone levels back

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well,I was at least hoping that not charting would de-stress me enough to make me O (how pathetic is that!!?) but I just got back from the Clinic and the results are negative..I didnt O..Or not before I had the tests done on CD26 anyway
Here they are:

I scanned them and translated them so that you can see..my results were 0.70!! Thats pathetic! Thats places me in either my Folicular phase or post-menopausal?!!
What the heck is up with me?? Even DH is bummed...
Im on a Clomid and even that didnt work..so now I dont even know when Ill get AF because as usual I didnt O.
7 whole months without Oing is NOT normal.I have Od before..I have 2 kids to prove it,so why not now??? I am SO upet!!!! I thought Clomid would at least give me the chance I needed to even have a shot at conceiving..but it hasnt

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

February 15th, 2007, 01:05 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
oh sweetie, im sooo sorry!! are they gonna up your dosage?? That is so strange that you ovulated before, but now you aren't... Keep us poseted if you get any more information.
February 15th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
I'm sorry Gina. What about uping your dose? Maybe you just need a higher dose of CLomid?

February 15th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Quote:
oh sweetie, im sooo sorry!! are they gonna up your dosage?? That is so strange that you ovulated before, but now you aren't... Keep us poseted if you get any more information.[/b]
Thank you

Quote:
I'm sorry Gina. What about uping your dose? Maybe you just need a higher dose of CLomid?[/b]
My OB wants me to take 50mg again this next cycle.Then if that still hasnt worked,I go up to 100mg for 2 months,and then if that doesnt work,Im on to injections
I was REALLY hoping that it wouldent take that..that 50mg would work,but now Im not so sure

February 15th, 2007, 01:35 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
It's possible that you ovulated after day 26 though, right? Not that it makes you feel any better because obviously the clomid didn't help you ovulate this month but I am just looking for the positives here. Your progesterone is in line with their standard numbers for both follicular and middle cycle (don't be looking at those post-menopause numbers).

Some women are clomid resistant unfortunately so you may want to ask your doctor about Letrazole but I am guessing she will have you try another round of clomid (50mg). Will she do another progesterone test now to see if you may have ovulated in the past 10 days?

I am really sorry Gina - I know it's not easy to keep getting roadblocks thrown in your face.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
February 15th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Quote:
It's possible that you ovulated after day 26 though, right? Not that it makes you feel any better because obviously the clomid didn't help you ovulate this month but I am just looking for the positives here. Your progesterone is in line with their standard numbers for both follicular and middle cycle (don't be looking at those post-menopause numbers).

Some women are clomid resistant unfortunately so you may want to ask your doctor about Letrazole but I am guessing she will have you try another round of clomid (50mg). Will she do another progesterone test now to see if you may have ovulated in the past 10 days?

I am really sorry Gina - I know it's not easy to keep getting roadblocks thrown in your face.[/b]
Thank you..
I guess it is posible that I Od after CD26,which would place me on 9-10DPO,but if so,why am I cramping so feircly now? I feel as if AF is going to be here any minute and that would mean my LP was super short .
Iv also had some light pink discharge over the past few days and Iv never had that..so I dont even know whats going on with me.I am going to have another progesterone tests done next week,and then on CD4 I have to have another round of bloodwork done but Im dont know what that one is for..I only know its hormonal.
I am trying to see the positive side..but at this point I dont know what to hold on to

February 15th, 2007, 01:52 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Quote:
Thank you..
I guess it is posible that I Od after CD26,which would place me on 9-10DPO,but if so,why am I cramping so feircly now? I feel as if AF is going to be here any minute and that would mean my LP was super short .
Iv also had some light pink discharge over the past few days and Iv never had that..so I dont even know whats going on with me.I am going to have another progesterone tests done next week,and then on CD4 I have to have another round of bloodwork done but Im dont know what that one is for..I only know its hormonal.
I am trying to see the positive side..but at this point I dont know what to hold on to [/b]
Any chance you are preggers? I mean pink discharge - implantation spotting? Worth POAS to see.

Your CD4 (normally done on day 2 or 3 here) measures your FSH, Estradiol (main estrogen) and prolactin. She may also test you for other things like thyroid (which can cause major fertility issues). It will give them a really good idea where you are at hormone wise. It's where most doctors will start to help you get to the bottom of your O issues.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
February 15th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Blessedx3
i'm soo sorry your having such a hard time hun. I wish that there was some kind of magic pill we could all take and get a bfp and have a healthy and happy baby at the end..! Good luck next cycle though and i hope your doc can do some more testing to find out whats going on hun!
February 15th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Could it be that you are Oing now? I know when I was on Clomid that I got crampy for the 1st time ever when I was Oing. I also spotted a bit, not much but enough for me to confirm it was O spotting. It is very possible.

Queria decirte tambien que estoy mandandote mucho suerte que los doctores pueden encontrar el problema. Este proceso es bien dificil y ensima de eso, peor cuando no hay razon. Si queres hablar conmigo, mandame un PM. Besos!

February 16th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry Gina. After speaking to my dr today about clomid vs injectables, he really seems to be a fan of the injectable med...I was wondering since you have tried the clomid for so long would it be worth trying the injectable now as opposed to waiting? I guess I'm trying to understand your Dr's logic...if you haven't o'd on 50mg of clomid so far what makes her/him think it might happen this month? Perhaps he/she has a reason but I just thought I'd throw that out there for you.

Big hugs to you!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
February 16th, 2007, 12:37 PM
butterflyjmb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry, Gina. I hope the next cyle is it for you. I'm praying that you ovulate soon and see your BFP. Hang in there girl. We are all rooting for you!
</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search