Baby dreams...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
Last month I had this dream I was holding this beautiful boy and he was so cute. He had this little striped shirt and he was cooing and everything. I did not think this was a "sign" I was pregnant. I knew it was because of my brain and where my mind was regarding pregnancy.

Last night I had another dream. It made me so happy but then I woke up and was instantly sad. I was upset because I thought, "Why won't this darn baby materialize!" He was so cute and I was holding him on my chest again and my hubbie was next to me. It was so sad...

Anyone else get those darn baby dreams?

February 16th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
oooh I hate those dreams, I had one the other night that I brought home my baby and we were gettin ready to go to my mom and dads and I put him inthe carseat and went to the bathroom. When I came out the baby/carseat and nursery were gone. The baby never existed!! OH man it was horrible. It was such a bad dream.
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
February 16th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I've gotten them too. Actually, one of the sadest dreams I ever had was where I saw my DH going into a preschool classroom and this beautiful little girl with dark brown pigtails and big green eyes screamed, "Daddy" and ran into my DH's arms. I know it's about as cheeseball as it gets, but when I woke up I was actually crying. It's so rough to have those dreams, but at the same time, I think it gives us a small glimpse of the absolute and utter joy that we will feel when it's all a reality. I hope that little boy is on his way to you, soon.
February 16th, 2007, 08:41 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
yea, i get them alllll the time. recently my hubby started getting these weird vibes and like (not psychic visions at all) but little visions, of him looking down and holding his child's little hand, and it looked just like my hand. Then he looks into her eyes and they look just like mine.
My aunt also said that she keeps dreaming about me in the summer, and pregnant. strange...
February 16th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Wow, those are all amazing dreams that you guys are describing.

I've never had anything like that... I very rarely recall my dreams and when I do, they are usually not "real", but more abstract. Maybe I'm just nuts. lol

February 16th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Blessedx3
Oh i do and they make me crazy!!!!!! seriously i will get majorly depressed after i get those because ill have them for like a week straight. THen i wont want to do anything around the house and all i want to do is sleep cause i get to see my baby when i am sleeping... anyhow..... maybe your seet baby dreams mean that he will soon be on his way to you...
February 16th, 2007, 11:53 AM
klfc28
I had the kind of opposite dream last night.

I dreamt I was this woman in one of my tv shows (Tiffy in The Unit) and I was at some sporting event. I went into the bathroom and was bleeding, so I was m/cing. I screamed for my friend to get my hubby. And all of a sudden there was hundreds of people in the bathroom looking over the stall and laughing at me! So I was trying to fight them off by ripping their necklaces off and writing on them with a pen (not sure where I got the pen from!).

It was a really weird dream!!!
February 16th, 2007, 12:00 PM
ducky516's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had one where I was in the hospital and had a baby girl. My mom was holding her and put her finger on hier little chin. When her lip pulled down it revealed a whole set of teeth. I was upset and asked what would cause that....my aunt responded "too much folic acid".

I think that was my fears coming thru of taking so much folic acid. As soon as I woke up I googled folic acid toxity only to find out it's not a possibility. The body flushes it out if it can't be absorbed. I told my mom the story and she laughed. That would have made breast feeding a pain!!

Thanks Kara for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search