Bummed today...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For some reason I've been feeling kinda down today. I went in for my scan this AM, which just showed a lot of immature follicles (the largest only being 9mm). I've only been on injectables for 3 days, so it's not all that surprising and I'm not really upset about the results or anything like that. I did have a little fluid in my uterus, so I'm really hoping that that goes away on its own in the next few days. So I have no idea what I'm bummed about. Then DH's urologist called to discuss all the testing he's had... his last semen analysis was just as bad as his last ones... count of only 1.2 million, 32% motile, only 4% normal morphology. Pretty much what we've expected since that's about the same as his last 2 tests. I think just thinking about all this bums me out a lot. When I get like this, I start getting all pessimistic about whatever cycle I'm in, so now I'm thinking that this IUI won't work or will be cancelled or something negative like that. I hate being so negative. Anyway, I just wanted to vent.

August 2012 December 2012
February 16th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
don't be so sad my follicles were not that great at 3 days either but when I went in yesterday my smallest was 18 and my largest 23. It will happen and it will be great and you will get your bfp!!! So cheer up darn it.
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
February 16th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Blessedx3
everyone is entitled to have their "down " or "bad " days hun! we all do and sometimes you just feel better after a good venting!!!!! sorry your having a bad day ...
February 16th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
I'm sorry you're having a down day... unfortunately they do happen from time to time.

You have a lot going on right now in prepping for the IUI cycle. Not to mention you're just coming off of a loss... that's a lot for anyone to handle at one time. You've been holding up remarkably well, so I'm confident this bad day will be behind you soon and you'll be your strong fighting self again.

Don't worry about the follicle size at this point, it sounds to me as if everything is on target there. Keep an eye on the fluid... hopefully that will clear all on it's on in the next couple of days.

*hugs* Hang in there and vent all you want. That usually helps get through the rough patches.

February 16th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Big hugs to you Eva...I know "down days" well and they suck. I hope you wake up tomorrow after a good night's rest feeling refreashed and a bit more optimistic. I agree with Starry you really have been remarkable through out this last process. You are a strong woman. The situation would get anyone down...I believe you are making some great choices to get the family you and your Dh so very much deserve adn that baby will be so lucky to call you mommy!!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
February 16th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks everyone. I'm not really sure how strong I am... I think I'm just really impatient For me, sitting around thinking about my past chemical pg won't help me get pg any faster, so I just want to keep moving forward. I just have these days where I feel awful about everything, even when there's no reason to feel that bad. So today was one of those days. It doesn't help that people keep asking us when we're going to start having babies... but they don't know about all this and I'm not about to tell them, so it's not really their fault. Hopefully when I go back to the clinic on Monday I'll get some good news... although I feel like I never get good news at that clinic. I think also part of what's getting me down is that DH is moving 7 hours away on Sunday, and I'll only see him on weekends. I'm pretty depressed about that... I'm so used to having him comfort me everyday and help pull me out of my moods. We're only going to be living apart for about 2-3 months, but that's about 2-3 months too long!

Anyway, thanks for helping to cheer me up!

August 2012 December 2012
February 17th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG Eva, I am so sorry that Dh has to move now and the 2 of you will be apart during the week. That must be so hard. I can relate to you feeling like you don't have much to feel bad about....it really is this baby thing , at least for me that is making me miserable. I have a good job, a beautiful home, a wonderful husband, a dog I love...but yet and still i find myself miserab;le most days then not. And then I feel guilty for not being more appreciative....and then I wonder if this is why God is making me wait, because I'm selfish. it's a vicious cycle of thinking. Please know I am willing to be of support to you more then ever with your DH moving. Pm me anytime.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
February 17th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Eva- don't be so hard on yourself.
You are going through a lot of emotional upheaval lately and its little wonder
you are feeling so low.

I pray that your IUI works and that you get that much needed boost of a BFP.
It is hard enough what you are going through and now DH is moving too...
I really feel for you hun.

I am always here if you need someone. Feel free to PM me anytime.

((HUGS))

BTW-You are a VERY strong woman. More than you realise

Sarah

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search