How many are TTC #1

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2007, 07:55 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
I was just curious how many of us ladies are trying for our very first little peanut??

I AM!!!!

<>< Melissa
February 19th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Veteran
Me too.

February 19th, 2007, 08:07 PM
toomuchtime75's Avatar Member
I'm on this list!! 5 years now! Aggressively 2 years! Thinking SERIOUSLY about changing courses for a while and not doing IVF/ICSI!! Seeing if we can find another DR. to let us at least TRY IUI! Then leaving it ALL in GOD'S hands!! If you get a chance, watch Facing the Giants!! Not a 'Hollywood' Big hit, but Christian based and SOOOOOOOOOOOO true!! Watched it last night and helped me with this decision!! That's all I'm gonna say so that I don't ruin the movie!! LOL

February 19th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
My first here as well. I have had 2 m/c's though.

February 19th, 2007, 08:20 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me too. No babies yet for us.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
February 19th, 2007, 09:23 PM
oooooh, I hope we all get our BFP's soon and start making babies!! I want a BIG family, that is why I am starting so young. However, I'm glad I did start this young, seeing as it might take awhile. I'm trusting God though

Christy- glad to see you're trusting God too I have heard about that movie, heard it was amazing, I just may have to rent it this week with hubby. I'll letcha know what I think!!!

What CD is everyone on?? and what is your "game plan" for this cycle?
I'm on cd 5 two more days of clomid. I'm taking one a day womens and extra folic acid, along with Robitussin, and possibly OPK's aswell. Hubby is taking extra folic acid also. and we are BOTH drinking tons and tons of water, hoping to increase ALL sorts of fluids
February 20th, 2007, 03:11 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
I am with 1 m/c

February 20th, 2007, 04:05 AM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
oooooh, I hope we all get our BFP's soon and start making babies!! I want a BIG family, that is why I am starting so young. However, I'm glad I did start this young, seeing as it might take awhile. I'm trusting God though

Christy- glad to see you're trusting God too I have heard about that movie, heard it was amazing, I just may have to rent it this week with hubby. I'll letcha know what I think!!!

What CD is everyone on?? and what is your "game plan" for this cycle?
I'm on cd 5 two more days of clomid. I'm taking one a day womens and extra folic acid, along with Robitussin, and possibly OPK's aswell. Hubby is taking extra folic acid also. and we are BOTH drinking tons and tons of water, hoping to increase ALL sorts of fluids [/b]
We are ttc #1! Had 1 m/c though.
I am on cycle day 6 of clomid then cycle day 8-12 i go on estrogen and I have my ulstrasound on the 26th and my IUI on the 27th. Im also taking prenatals, and a folic acid supplement. Dh is taking vitamins, watching is caffeine intake, and smoking (he is trying to quitJ)

February 20th, 2007, 05:17 AM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm unfortunately on break this cycle. On birth control in fact. I'm having my lap done on March 13 and then after that we'll decide when to do IVF.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
February 20th, 2007, 05:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
Add me to this list! We having been trying for our first peanut since May of 06. We are on the second round of Clomid and I'm on CD 15.

February 20th, 2007, 06:01 AM
ducky516's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're trying for our first too. I'm on CD15 as well. We're going to start clomid next month and have a HSG planned as well. I'm taking prenatals, extra folic acid, DH is taking a mens health vitamin and folic acid.

Thanks Kara for my awesome siggy!
February 20th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
I'm on CD23. This was my mock FET cycle to have my endo biopsy done, so no attempt this cycle. Next cycle is off as well, waiting on test results. It will actually be kinda nice to have a whole cycle with no meds. Then the cycle after that, which should start the last few days of March, will be my next IVF attempt. Whether that's a fresh or frozen cycle is TBD and will be based on my test results.

February 20th, 2007, 07:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We're also trying for our first, with one angel in Heaven. I can't believe how many of us there are!
February 20th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Add one more to the list! We're trying for out #1 also (although if I get lucky, maybe I'll have twins so it'll be #1 and #2!). So as of now, I just treat my 2 little dogs like babies!

I'm on CD10, of an IUI cycle. It looks like my IUI may be Thursday, so I'm getting pretty excited. This will be my first IUI attempt (with donor sperm), so we'll see how it goes. At least the cycles are better than IVF cycles were.

August 2012 December 2012
February 20th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
we are still ttc # 1 we have had one m/c though.
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
February 20th, 2007, 01:51 PM
butterflyjmb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This will be our first also!
</div>
February 20th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Veteran
This is cycle day 13 for me. I go for my ultrasound tomorrow. Hoping for good follicles so that I can get my hcg shot. My doctor says we'll try 3 with clomid and timed bd, then we'll go to clomid with IUI. Keeping me fingers crossed for good news.

February 20th, 2007, 03:01 PM
WOW, so many of us! How exciting!! Good luck Eva!!! I really hope that it works with the donor sperm

and to everyone else GOODLUCK!!! This could be your month!!!!!!!
February 20th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm late but can I join in? We are ttcing for #1 as well but we have lost 4 babies (3 total m/c's but 1 pg was twins). We have been ttc since Feb. 2005. Last month we had a failed IUI. This month we're taking "off"...,not preventing but not keeping track either, and next month plan is to do injectable meds with timed intercourse. I take a prenatal vitamin and foilc acid religiously every night...for the last 6 months!

Blessings to us all!!!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search