AF is here and I feel yucky

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2007, 09:28 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
So, AF is in deed here. Yesterday I was thinking the light bleed and cramping may have been from the biopsy I had. I didn't think it would be AF since I'm only CD24 and my cycles are always 30 - 32 days. But, from what one of the nurses told me, AF is probably just early because I stopped estrace after the biopsy.

So, that's all well and good, but now my timing is going to be off for my next Day 1 and my follow up appointment with my RE on Mar 28th. That date was picked to ensure all my test results would be back and it would've been almost dead on to my next Day 1, now I"ll be at about CD 7 or so and will miss that cycle to start IVF and I really don't want to have to wait yet another cycle.

I'm going to hope that my test results are in by mid March and call up to see if I can move my appointment up a week.

Ugh... timing issues can drive me bonkers.

February 22nd, 2007, 10:52 AM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gillian - it's so hard timing these things in advance, isn't it? I think all these meds and procedures totally mess up your cycle. My normal cycles are between 45-65 days long (yes, I know, really really long and irregular), but after my first IVF when I had to wait a cycle before starting meds again, my cycle was only 23 days long! Go figure! So yeah, when you have to make all of these appointments in advance, it's impossible to schedule it right on the date you were hoping. It's such a bummer, but hopefully you'll be able to move your appointment up so that you can still make it next month!

Eva

August 2012 December 2012
February 22nd, 2007, 12:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ditto Gillian!

She got me today too

We could end up starting our IVF cycles together at this rate huh?

Sarah
February 22nd, 2007, 12:36 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
Man I hate timing, I had to move all of my stuff up 1 day early on my last cycle. Talk about annoying Just think everything will get done early then expected now!!
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
February 22nd, 2007, 08:35 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Ugh - I haven't even considered timing yet - I hope it all works out okay - I want us all to be cycle buddies!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
February 23rd, 2007, 07:34 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Grrrrr...AF ALWAYS has a way of ruining things, doesn't she? You are a planner like I am & when the plan is thrown off for what ever reason, it screws EVERYTHING up. I'm sorry about the not so good news & the possible wait of another cycle to go by w/o being able to do anything. My heart strings are being pulled reading this. I'm praying that God works some miracles in your near future!

February 24th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Thanks for the encouragement ladies!

I've decided to go with the power of positive thinking and created a ticker counting me down to the start of my next cycle as the start of my next IVF attempt. All I need is a little cooperation from the lab and my doctor and I should be good to go.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search