still in the tww...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2007, 09:54 AM
Hi,
Just wanted some feedback to see if anyone else is having early symptoms.
My 2nd IUI was Monday am. I am now day 4 & last evening I was soooo tired
when I got home it was like I could almost pass out. I also was very bloated-
looked like I was pregnant & I had cramps. Almost felt sick when eating dinner.
I hate the TWW!!!! Thanks girls for your responses!!! Good luck to all!!!

Rennee
February 22nd, 2007, 10:49 AM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rennee - I'm thinking that maybe some of your symptoms are due to either stress or maybe progesterone (are you on any meds right now)? The only reason I say that is that you can't start having symptoms until after implantation, which typically happens between 4-10 days after ovulation. After implantation, that's when your body starts making all the hormones that cause the early pg symptoms. It's so easy to make ourselves believe that every single thing we feel during the 2ww is an early pg symptom, but I'd say that it's probably too soon for these things at day 4. But hang in there! The 2ww will be over soon enough, I hope (I just had my IUI today so I'm just a few days behind you there!). Good luck!

Eva

August 2012 December 2012
February 22nd, 2007, 12:40 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
I had my IUI on sat, I've been tired and I've had sore BB's but I do think this is from the progesterone. I"ve been feeling bloated too. My appetite has not been alot and I had just a little cramping last night. Most likely it is all in my head.
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
February 22nd, 2007, 12:41 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
I agree with Eva on this one, it's probably a bit early yet to feel any symptoms. Between the side effects of meds, stress of TTC'ing and wishing more than anything to be pg are probably all contributing to how you're feeling right now.

Hang in there, you're 4 days into that 2ww - it'll be over soon!

I really hope you get a BFP!

February 22nd, 2007, 12:49 PM
Quote:
I agree with Eva on this one, it's probably a bit early yet to feel any symptoms. Between the side effects of meds, stress of TTC'ing and wishing more than anything to be pg are probably all contributing to how you're feeling right now.

Hang in there, you're 4 days into that 2ww - it'll be over soon!

I really hope you get a BFP! [/b]

thanks girls!!! I do take meds for my Lupus but they wouldn't have those symptoms.
I am trying to be patient!!!!! I am glad there is a place I can share my feelings.

Rennee
February 22nd, 2007, 03:07 PM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've noticed that TTC'ing has made me acutely aware of which hormones have which effects. For example, when I was doing it naturally before starting up with my RE, I started testing for when I ovulate with an OPK. I noticed that during the 2ww after that my bb's were huge and tender. I just hadn't noticed this before because I was never paying attention, I just always knew that immediately after AF my bb's are small, and right before AF they were big. I have now figured out that that's what progesterone (naturally-made or thru meds) does... it makes my bb's big and sore. So just because you're not *on* meds right now doesn't mean that your own natural hormones aren't messing with you. We're just more aware of these symptoms when we're looking for them. With that said... the GREAT part about the 2ww is that I have huge boobs!!! I guess I just try to find the positives in all this stressful mess!

August 2012 December 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search