New & TTC w/metformin,letrozole and IUI

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2007, 05:37 PM
Regular
Hello Everyone. My name is BrieAnna and my DH is Matthew. We've been together 5 yrs now and have been married 4. We've been TTC for about 4 yrs now and I'd say that the last 3 have been with drugs such as Clomid and now Letrozole. I was DX in 2003 with PCOS and every since then it has been a battle to have a baby! So I'm going on my second cycle of letrozole and I just finsihed taking the provera to induce a bleed. I'm also on metformin and I'm hoping that I will ovulate this cycle. I'm thinking about asking my doctor for the trigger shot. Have any of you had this done? Was it sucessful for you? Ok well I look forward to reading your expericnces and GOOD LUCK!!! BABY DUST~

~Brie~
TTC-since 2003
DX-r tube blocked,PCOS and no ovulation and minimal periods.
Rx-Clomid 5x's-2005-Did not respond
RX-Metformin and Letrozole-5/4/06
IUI-Ovulated 5-18-06-CD15
2WW-BFN
Rx-Letrozole-12/21/06
No ovulation-O pain present.
BFN- 02/12/07

2WW-BFN
Rx-Letrozole-12/21/06
No ovulation-O pain present
BFN- 02/13/07

February 22nd, 2007, 06:09 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome!
I have used the trigger shot with my last IUI. I didnt get pregnant but it did release my eggs. Im using it with my IUI at the end of the month as well.

February 22nd, 2007, 06:20 PM
Regular
Hi and thanks! Wow that's wonderful information. Although my RE's office finally called me back from leaving them a message(i was in the ER last week) and they think that my right ovary might be "hyperstended"? hmm i hope not thats just scary! I really wanna do this ###### trigger shot lol..thanks~
2WW-BFN
Rx-Letrozole-12/21/06
No ovulation-O pain present
BFN- 02/13/07

February 22nd, 2007, 06:52 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Quote:
Hi and thanks! Wow that's wonderful information. Although my RE's office finally called me back from leaving them a message(i was in the ER last week) and they think that my right ovary might be "hyperstended"? hmm i hope not thats just scary! I really wanna do this ###### trigger shot lol..thanks~[/b]
Hi and welcome to JM!

Femara/Let seems to work quite well with ladies with PCOS. Did he up your dosage this month? I definitely think a trigger shot makes a hige difference. I hope he listens to you!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search