Please help:I havent been able to talk to my OB

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I tried to phone her today again,but she doesnt work on saturdays and no other OB would tell me what to do because they didnt know my case..
Anyhoo..I started spotting VERY lightly on CD33 (the 12th of Febuary) and I thought AF was coming.But it didnt,and on CD42 I was still spotting (some days it was darker than others,but there was no flow).
Then,on the 22nd of febuary at about 6pm,I had some actual bleeding,so again,I though AF was finally here..and yesturday I bled some more,especially when I wiped,there was actaully alot of blood so I was totally releived and though that I was deffinately on CD2 (yesturday).
But now,today..Im just spotting again
Should I still consider myself on CD3 and go ahead and take my Clomid on Monday (which would be CD5)..Im so frustrated and confused because this cycle is just weird!
I dont know weather AF was SO short because I had been spotting for so long,or weather this isnt AF at all.
I already canceled my bloodwork on Friday because I didnt think I had AF,so I resceduled for monday morning..but now Im just confused.
Please give me some advice Should I consider CD1 from the day where I had actual blood,or would you think that this isnt AF at all..
I wouldent mind all this if I didnt have to take Clomid on CD5 and have bloodwork..But as things are,Im just confused because I dont know where I am

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

February 24th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Gina, i would hang fire with taking the clomid this cycle hun.
It could poss be Implantation bleeding and you would not want to take hormones
if it was that.

I would wait to speak to the nurse, even if that means missing out clomid for one cycle.
It is only 1 cycle and you can start again next mth if af shows KWIM?

Better to be safe than sorry where there is even a tiny chance of pg

I hope things smooth over and AF either shows properly soon, or dose'nt for 9mths

((HUGS))

Sarah
February 24th, 2007, 08:02 PM
alexa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sometimes I have short AF like that. I would count CD 1 as the first day you needed to use something like a tampon or pad.

February 25th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
While on Clomid, my AFs were very similar to what you are describing & I still have the 2-3 days of spotting prior to this day. My AF became VERY light b/c my lining was so thin. I think that is probably what is happening to you. Just in case, I would take an HPT & make sure you aren't pg before taking this next round. Do you know how many DPO you are? That may help in figuring out if this is for sure AF.

February 25th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
While on Clomid, my AFs were very similar to what you are describing & I still have the 2-3 days of spotting prior to this day. My AF became VERY light b/c my lining was so thin. I think that is probably what is happening to you. Just in case, I would take an HPT & make sure you aren't pg before taking this next round. Do you know how many DPO you are? That may help in figuring out if this is for sure AF.[/b]
I didnt O,so Im not anything DPO The clomid didnt work,so I know Im not pregnant.Iv had 2 progesterone blood tests to confirm that..One on CD26,and the other about a week ago on CD39 or 40 I think.

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search