Staring 100mg of Clomid tommorow

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tommorow is CD5 and I got permission to up my dose from 50mg to 100mg because I didnt O last cycle.I had no symptoms with 50mg and I was wondering if that changes with a bigger dose? Also,has anyone here not Od with 50mg but been lucky with 100?
Im just scared its not going to work again kwim?
I am supposed to start charting again because I have to take progesterone after I O (if that even happens of course),but Im scared Ill get insomnia again and it will screw up my charts.
What were your experiences on 100mg? Thanks so much!!

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

February 25th, 2007, 07:18 AM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Quote:
Tommorow is CD5 and I got permission to up my dose from 50mg to 100mg because I didnt O last cycle.I had no symptoms with 50mg and I was wondering if that changes with a bigger dose? Also,has anyone here not Od with 50mg but been lucky with 100?
Im just scared its not going to work again kwim?
I am supposed to start charting again because I have to take progesterone after I O (if that even happens of course),but Im scared Ill get insomnia again and it will screw up my charts.
What were your experiences on 100mg? Thanks so much!! [/b]
I don't have any experiences with the 100mg but I did want to share something about charting because as you know, I used to wake up multiple times during the night just to stick the thermometer in my mouth I finally came to the conclusion that I was never going to have a normal chart that way plus I was going crazy. So I since DH gets up at 550 every day, he would wake up, tap me and say time to temp. Much easier than my random wakenings. Anyhow that worked for a month but I almost always wake up before that (full baldder) so I will temp between 4 - 430 everyday now, completely on my own. At first I set my cellphone on vibrate and then set the alarm (most cellphones have an alarm you can set now) for 4am and put it under my pillow. I know that may seem bizarre to those that have never gone through the insomnia over temping but it worked for me. I wake up temp, go to the bathroom and then crawl back in bed now. Completely stress free. Of one year of temping, this month has been the most stress free.

HTH's!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
February 25th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Normally w/ higher doses, the s/e will be there. If 50mg didn't do it for you, there is a good chance that 100mg may. If so, you might experience hot flashes, crankiness, O pains, bloated, mood swings, etc. I really got the hot flashes the worst of them all as well as the mood swings. Hopefully this increase will be your ticket to getting pregnant! coming your way!

February 25th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Veteran
I was on 100 mg this cycle and I ended up with horrible hot flashes. I am on CD 18 and I still have them. The mood swings weren't as bad (at least I didn't think so, maybe dh did). I was very emotional and I had light cramps and bloating during o.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search