Lets have a IVF roll call!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi to all you ladies having/waiting to have IVF/ICSI.

Thought it would be nice to all sign in here if we are going through IVF.

We will start the cycle in April and EC/ET will be in middle may, thereabouts anyway

So ladies...Lets share IVF plans

Sarah
February 25th, 2007, 03:43 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Quote:
Hi to all you ladies having/waiting to have IVF/ICSI.

Thought it would be nice to all sign in here if we are going through IVF.

We will start the cycle in April and EC/ET will be in middle may, thereabouts anyway

So ladies...Lets share IVF plans

Sarah [/b]
I have no idea LOL. Waiting for my package to come with my protocol but I am assuming April from our short conversation.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
February 25th, 2007, 06:54 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know yet, I'll know more after friday when I have my consult with the doctor, but I'm planning on April start. I'm so excited.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
February 26th, 2007, 06:11 AM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I have to have a surgery first to remove my tubes and I think they will be doing that in the next month and then they will start the IVF stuff after so I guess I am looking at an April or maybe even May start for IVF. (and thats if DH cooperates lol)
February 26th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Well I have to have a surgery first to remove my tubes and I think they will be doing that in the next month and then they will start the IVF stuff after so I guess I am looking at an April or maybe even May start for IVF. (and thats if DH cooperates lol)[/b]
Are they removing them because the are hydrosalpinx Sandy? I pray everything moves fast for you!

I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
[/b]</div>
February 26th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Here and accounted for!

Unsure right now on when my next cycle will start. I'm hoping it will be in March, but that's going to depend on my biopsy results coming in on time and my doctor's availability to move my March 28th consult up by about a week. If I miss that cycle, then for sure a start in April.

Transfer date will be dependent on whether or not we go with another FET round or a fresh cycle this time. The fresh cycle is longer, so the transfer will be in either April (best case) or June (worse case).

February 26th, 2007, 10:51 AM
OKay I kind of have a protocol - I called today to let them know it is CD1 and this is what I got in (I was driving so couldn't write it all down). She said start taking a prental and extra folic acid (already doing that) and add a baby aspirin in (which we can't get so I assume 81mg a day).

She said it's a flare protocol - Start BCP on CD3, take it for 2 weeks, have a period, start Suprefact, get CD3 E2 levels and u/s and if it looks good start stims.

This contradicts their website which says BCP for 2 weeks, add Suprefact, wait 7-10 days then stop the pill and have AF. Continue with Suprefact then add in stims.

I hope my package gets here so I can read it myself - it was mailed out last week for sure so now I just have to wait for Canada Post (ugh).

This is happening so fast - I don't know how I feel right now...excited yet nervous as heck.

[/b]</div>
February 26th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am gonna start BCP as soon as Af shows.....I am hoping around the 1st or 2nd..then gonna do the IVF late march or early April..I will know more when I call the IVFnurse...when Af arrives..

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

~~Lisa~~(40) Mommy to Jenna Justine 20 years old and Peyton Keely Born December 28th,2007
February 26th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
OMG Stina... I'm so excited for you!!

You are officially on your way with protocol in hand (well almost, as soon as it arrives in the mail lol).

Your protocol is a bit different then my fresh cycles. I was not put on Suprefact (not sure why to be honest). For me it was BCP for about 3 weeks, wait for AF then start sims on CD 3 (assuming all was quiet in the ovaries). So, it's close to what you'll be going through.

And yes, the daily dose 81mg is the one you're after (equal dosage to a baby aspirin). I was on those for all of my FET cycles.

I am so happy for you that you're starting this cycle. I know how you're feeling... exciting and nervous all at the same time. Now is when all that waiting will start to seem a distant memory because things start to happen quickly right up until the 2ww, then they slow right down again.

Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search