Feel very low today.

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2007, 05:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I called the clinic and said we were deffo wanting to go ahead with treatment next mth
and the nurse said that none of our results had been forwarded to that clinic
Also the karatype results are not even in and could take 5 more wks

If the start of this is going to be so hard...I dont know how il cope.

I am in work and nearly in tears

Why do they treat you like this, when you are paying? the nurse was not even that nice

Sarah
February 26th, 2007, 05:09 AM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah can you call the place tht is supposed to forward the info and light a fire under their butts? I'm sorry they are being like that. And are you able to call the lab and ask them directly about the karyotype results? I am not sure how it is over there but here labs may not withhold info from the person who actually took the test as long as you can identify yourself kwim. MAybe try to be super pushy about it. Sometimes thats the only way to get anything done kwim....

(((((HUGS)))))

Sandy
February 26th, 2007, 05:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
I'm sorry about them being so pokey about it! ugh, how frustrating... I would try to light a fire under their butts too. Hang in there and keep us updated on what you find out....

February 26th, 2007, 05:43 AM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah that is awful that they are being so lazy and rude!!! I also think you should call and tell them you want something done in the next week not the next 5 weeks. You are paying them alot of money for their services and they should act accordingly.

February 26th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I called the clinic and said we were deffo wanting to go ahead with treatment next mth
and the nurse said that none of our results had been forwarded to that clinic
Also the karatype results are not even in and could take 5 more wks

If the start of this is going to be so hard...I dont know how il cope.

I am in work and nearly in tears

Why do they treat you like this, when you are paying? the nurse was not even that nice

Sarah [/b]
Oh Sarah..I really am sorry this is happening But I agree with everyone else,Id deffinately phone and give them a peace of my mind!
This is costing you alot of money and heartache and after all you have been through already,they shouldent keep putting things off like this..It makes me so angry when everyone around me is so laid back!
IVF is stressful enough as it is without all this,so Id deffinately get on the phone to them and get them moving
They are quick to charge you,so they should be as quick to get things done.
I hope everything is oganized so that you can get things when you planned! Good luck

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

February 26th, 2007, 06:49 AM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Can you go pick up whatever needs to be faxed and either mail it or drop it off yourself? Sheesh, it's been 2 months right?

I hope it works out Sarah!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
February 26th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Sarah, I'm so sorry you're getting the runaround right now. Squeeky wheel definitely gets the oil, so I would definitely be raising a few flags with your clinic right now, if I were you. You are paying good money and the service should reflect that.

Are there any other clinics you can go to? If this is an indication of their service, you might be better off to cut your losses and look elsewhere. Of course, this may be a one off as well - maybe you just happen to get the one staff member who is not that great, it happens.

I agree with the other ladies though - try calling the lab directly to check on your results, I think that's a good place to start.

February 26th, 2007, 07:34 AM
nicolemg
Sorry Sarah!!! (((HUGS))) I hope they get their acts together and get the paperwork situated.
February 26th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a pain in the butt! I agree with the other ladies... find out whoever has the info and get it faxed ASAP. It's such a bummer when things get delayed. Hopefully they'll get their butts in gear so you can start soon. But definitely make a lot of noise about it - it's the only way things sometimes get done with these people.

August 2012 December 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search