LOL What a dummy

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2007, 05:52 AM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL I worked my self up so bad over that test and totally failed to read the line next to it that said "To be scheduled for a future date during the CD3 visit" MAN I was so nervous walking in there and all I had done was a normal evaluation and a baseline vaginal scan. Which I have had many many so it was nothing. Now I just have to wait till cd3 and then I can go get more bloodwork and THEN schedule this sono thingy. Yesterday was just a reg appt. that everyone has to go through when they start. Sorry I got you guys excited over my worrying.
February 28th, 2007, 05:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Sandy~It's easy to get worked up over these appointments. There is so much that needs to be examined.

Good luck with your CD3 work-up. I'm sure your other procedure will be a breeze!

February 28th, 2007, 07:54 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Oh my... I laughed a little at this one! (with you, not at you! ) It is so easy to get things mixed up when on this medically assisted path, there is a lot to keep track of. When I read your post, I could see myself doing something very similar. I can get very worked up over some procedures and can only imagine preparing for the wrong day!

I hope all goes well on your CD 3 work up and just think... you've already done the worrying for the sono so you can skip that next time around!

February 28th, 2007, 09:23 AM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aw, sandy. It happens, we all get worked up over things. But now you won't have to get worked up over it on CD3, right?

Psst-For the HORDE!

</div>
February 28th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey, it is easy to get the info on appts confused! Don't feel alone b/c I am sure we have all experienced it at some point in the endless drs appts we have gone to & will be going on in the future. Hang in there girl! I know how badly I wanted to find things out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search