holy af.. and 10 days early!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2007, 05:55 AM
Super Mommy
I am going to the doctor Sunday to get an ultrasound and blood work to see if my cyst went away.... then I get start my injections!!

crossing everything in hopes of hearing, ok it's a go .. ttc back on!!

norina.. where you at?? I know we both were laying low last month.. but come back!!!

March 2nd, 2007, 06:53 AM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Quote:
I am going to the doctor Sunday to get an ultrasound and blood work to see if my cyst went away.... then I get start my injections!!

crossing everything in hopes of hearing, ok it's a go .. ttc back on!!

norina.. where you at?? I know we both were laying low last month.. but come back!!![/b]
It always feels weird saying woohoo that AF arrived but since you are happy WOOHOOO! I hope your u/s goes well and you can start your injects!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
March 2nd, 2007, 12:22 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lucy- here I am, here I am!!!

Ok wait, how short was your cycle this month? I still have 10 days before AF, and I think we were on a very similar cycle right?

I do hope this next month is your last and you get your BFP!!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
March 2nd, 2007, 02:34 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lucy ~ WOW! Well, AF now is better than her dragging her feet, right? On to the injectables! Hopefully this will give you your baby dreams!

Oh, & Norina, you are 1 day ahead of me this cycle! I Oed early for the 1st time in 16 months!

March 4th, 2007, 06:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lucy i am sooo happy that you get to start your meds!!

Good luck and a TON of *babydust*

Sarah
March 4th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
I hope your u/s goes well today and the cyst is gone!

Woohoo for early AF!

March 5th, 2007, 06:35 AM
Super Mommy
Hi !! I'm back from the doctor.. I had to push it to today cause I wasnt feeling v. well yesterday..

The ultrasound showed... drumroll please...

IT's GONE!!

I start my 100mg of some injectable tonight( the drug completely escaped my brain right now)..
then I go back in on Thursday for blood work to make sure my levels are doing what they're suppose to be doing..

While I was at the doctors office there were 4 ladies there who had gotten their BFP's over the weekend.. It made me a little sad. but gave me great hope for this cycle..

I dont know why I'm 10 days early this cycle.. but I'm not complaining at all! It would make for a Christmas baby if the IUI works this month.. (crossing everything )

Norina we were on the same AF journey.. booh.. hurry up Norina's AF!

March 5th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YAY lucy!!! SO glad the cyst is gone and you're on your way! I am trailing behind, AF won't be here for me until sunday I think. I also ordered my injectables this month for next. I would LOVE a Christmas baby too!!!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search