Ugh! I am STILL bleeding!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2007, 07:08 AM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am on CD9 and took my last Clomid pills today..usually,AF lasts about 4 days for me,but Iv been spotting and bleeding on and off since CD33 and my cycle lasted 42 days! So Iv been bleeding and spotting for over 18 days now
Last cycle was my first cycle on Clomid,so Im guessing that this works like BCP...that your body can take a while to adjust to the hormones? Is that why Im still bleeding?
Im in no pain at all,Im not blaoted and the real blood ony leaks when I go to the toilet..the rest of the time its light spotting
How am I going to get pregnant if I do O,when Im leaking this cycles lining???
I cant talk to my OB because shes only there on Mondays and Thursdays in the morning..This is so anoying!

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

March 2nd, 2007, 07:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Did your doctor tell you take the clomid even though you are still bleeding? Even though she is not in office you should leave a message with the nurse and they can talk to the doctor for you. I find it concerning that you have had 18 days of bleeding.

Have others experienced bleeding when taking clomid?
March 2nd, 2007, 07:26 AM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Did your doctor tell you take the clomid even though you are still bleeding? Even though she is not in office you should leave a message with the nurse and they can talk to the doctor for you. I find it concerning that you have had 18 days of bleeding.

Have others experienced bleeding when taking clomid?[/b]
Because I take Clomid from days 5 to 9,I would have still been bleeding when I started anyway..I was told to consider my first day of real bleeding CD1,so after 9 days of spotting and light bleeding,I had a day of medium flow (which I considered CD1),and then next day just the light bleeding again..and thats what I have now and Im on CD9.
Im not pregnant because I didnt O last cycle and my progesterone is so low that it would be impossible anyway..so I dont know what to make of all this.
Over here,we dont have nurses who we can phone,our OB´s just have secretarys and because my OB isnt on duty until Monday,her secretary isnt either.

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

March 2nd, 2007, 07:30 AM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Honestly, not sure what to tell you. I don't think it's a normal s/e of clomid to spot for so long. My first cycle I had spotting after AF longer than I normally would but then I went to taking the clomid earlier (CD2) and that did the trick. You definitely need to see your ob next time she is in the office though and stand there and scream until she gives you answers

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search