I am SO confused...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2007, 03:05 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
OK, so as most of you know, this is my third cycle on Clomid. My last two cycles were EXACTLY 32 days... down to the same hour infact. Well, this cycle I decided I would take my opk's on days 13-19 since the last two cycles i O'd around cd 18... I took my first OPK on cd13 and the test line was actually pretty dark, it could have been a positive, but i kept testing anyways because that seemed way too early for me... well, now here I am on cd 17 and the test line just keeps getting lighter and lighter! Is it posible that i O'd that early??
Also, we bd the 9th, 11th, 13th- and every day up to now... So hopfefully i didn't screw this cycle up! It's just weird because in the last two cycles I would get really sore boobs and an achey tummy around cd 19- so that's how i figured i probably o'd.
Anyone have some experience that may help me with this???

<>< Melissa
March 3rd, 2007, 06:20 PM
Momo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm wondering if your body is responding better to the clomid this cycle and just triggering Ovulation earlier.... If that's the case I wouldn't worry about when you bd'd, those are great days that you did! I guess you'll see when you get your progesterone numbers back. I'll be curious to see if anyone else has had something similar happen!
Do you still have your opk from cd13 that you could take a picture of to share?

Clara's here! 5/13/11

I love my two handsome boys!!!
Jetty - 8/06
Jude - 9/08

March 3rd, 2007, 06:50 PM
no.. im SO mad... I had it out for awhile, but i decided it was probably too early for ovulation so i threw it away and brian took the trash out the next day... i suppose i could dig through the compactor... lol... right! haha, so ya, it's long gone.
I mean, i think it would be cool if i ovulated earlyer, but... I have no idea. It's to the point now where i can't even remember exactly what it looked like. All i can remember is that when i saw it, it took me aback and i was confused.
I'll call you when i get my results though.. i go in this wednesday to have the blood work done. Love ya Sara!
March 4th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Bumpy Bumpy!!!
March 4th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Super Mommy
it sounds like you may have Oed earlier this month!

the clomid is supposed to shorten up the early part of the cycle. it sounds like it's working!!!

hopefully you'll be getting your bfp!!
March 4th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Quote:
it sounds like you may have Oed earlier this month!

the clomid is supposed to shorten up the early part of the cycle. it sounds like it's working!!!

hopefully you'll be getting your bfp!![/b]

aww thanks so much! I hope so!! Im about to go pee on my last opk. sooooo we'll see.
March 4th, 2007, 01:09 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Clomid builds up in your system too so I think you very well may have ovulated earlier

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search