Prayer requests!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2007, 12:07 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Hey ladies, I know that we have a lot of believers in here, so I hope to hear from ya I am a STRONG believer in prayer and the power of Jesus Christ, and I would love to pray for all you wonderful girls!! Even if you are not a believer, but have ANY prayer request, i would be so so happy to spend today and every night praying for you.
And as you read through the prayer request, if you feel led to do so Pray for these women!!!

Let some Miracles begin!!!!!

My prayer request:
I have no idea when, or IF I ovulated... I hope and pray that I DID and that I catch that eggie and it implants safley. I'm scared to move onto more testing, and am hopeing third times a charm.
March 4th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hey ladies, I know that we have a lot of believers in here, so I hope to hear from ya I am a STRONG believer in prayer and the power of Jesus Christ, and I would love to pray for all you wonderful girls!! Even if you are not a believer, but have ANY prayer request, i would be so so happy to spend today and every night praying for you.
And as you read through the prayer request, if you feel led to do so Pray for these women!!!

Let some Miracles begin!!!!!

My prayer request:
I have no idea when, or IF I ovulated... I hope and pray that I DID and that I catch that eggie and it implants safley. I'm scared to move onto more testing, and am hopeing third times a charm.[/b]
I am a beleiver too..infact,each night I pray to Saint Gerard (he is the patron saint of childbirth; children; expectant mothers;motherhood; mothers;pregnant women; pro-life movement; unborn children etc).
Here is a prayer to ask for a child:

Prayer to Saint Gerard Majella - for Motherhood
Good Saint Gerard, powerful intercessor before the throne of God, wonder-worker of our day, I call upon you and seek your aid. You know that our marriage has not as yet been blessed with a child and how much my husband and I desire this gift. Please present our fervent pleas to the Creator of life from whom all parenthood proceeds and beseech Him to bless us with a child whom we may raise as His child and heir of heaven. Amen.

Mine is in Spanish,but its the same thing.
Id love for you to pray for me if you´d like Melissa..just as Id be more than happy to pray for any one of you..
I find comfort in my faith,and when I pray,I always feel better afterwards.
I wish you all luck!!

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

March 4th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the responce sweetie, you can be SURE that I will be praying for you
March 4th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Blessedx3
i do believe in th powe of prayer... im lutherna and we pray alot an daily for that matter but i would apperciate if you could add me to your list too, I have been wanting another chld since my son was 2 that was 10 years ago so of course i was thrilled when i found out i got ppregnant and we werent really trying but then i miscarried and i was completely devistated.. and h]now its been someothing like 16 months since then with no more pregnancies... i am goning to be on my 4th and final round of clomid in a few days if i dont get a regular af... this one is asking all kinds of crazy.... and the s/e from it kill me!!!!! and i am up to 200mg a day! but anyhow i would appreacite any prayers you could send my directions..... thanks so much HUGS !
March 4th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Quote:
i do believe in th powe of prayer... im lutherna and we pray alot an daily for that matter but i would apperciate if you could add me to your list too, I have been wanting another chld since my son was 2 that was 10 years ago so of course i was thrilled when i found out i got ppregnant and we werent really trying but then i miscarried and i was completely devistated.. and h]now its been someothing like 16 months since then with no more pregnancies... i am goning to be on my 4th and final round of clomid in a few days if i dont get a regular af... this one is asking all kinds of crazy.... and the s/e from it kill me!!!!! and i am up to 200mg a day! but anyhow i would appreacite any prayers you could send my directions..... thanks so much HUGS ![/b]
I'm so sorry about your miscarraige... But am delighted that he/she isn't gone forever, and you will someday meet him/her in heavan! What a wonderful reunion that will be!
I would be happy to pray for you!!
March 5th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My prayer request is not TTC related...actually, my father passed away on the 27th and really I am just needing to find the strength to continue on.....I am having a very difficult time and just don't know what to do....I am so sad to think that my dad will not get to know his grandchildren.....it actually makes me depressed to think about getting pregnant now....

Brandi
March 5th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As I read each of your requests I said a special prayer for everyone of you!

Melissa- you are so sweet. This is a wonderufl idea.

I would be so appreciative if you would add me to your prayer list as well. As you know we have lost 4 babies due to miscarriage and have been unsuccessful in trying to get pg the last 6 months. My request is simply for a healthy biological child of our own very soon and peace to be with me should God feel I need to wait awhile longer.

Thank you Melissa.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
March 5th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Quote:
My prayer request is not TTC related...actually, my father passed away on the 27th and really I am just needing to find the strength to continue on.....I am having a very difficult time and just don't know what to do....I am so sad to think that my dad will not get to know his grandchildren.....it actually makes me depressed to think about getting pregnant now....

Brandi[/b]
Brandi - I am so sorry to hear about your loss... I can understand why that would effect your feelings toward wanting to conceive... I will pray that you find strength in Jesus, and hope in your near future.

"For he has not despised my cries of deep dispair; he has not turned and walked away. When I cried to him, he heard, and came.
Psalm 22:24
"But oh my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act! For i know that I shall again have plenty of reason to praise him for all he will do. He is my help! He is my GOD!
Psalm 42:11

Hope you can find some hope and encouragement in these Bible verses... you will be in my prayers.
<>< Melissa
March 6th, 2007, 08:42 AM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey

i am a believer and my prayer request is that i o'd withn the last few days and caught the eggy..

i will be praying for you all too...

March 6th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
How sweet of you. That is very thoughtful.

Even though I'm not a particular "religion" or religious, I'm very spiritual and believe in the power of prayer.

I just want everyone on this TTC board to be prayed for. I want all of their TTC journey's to be over and everyone to be able to hold a baby of their own. Pray that all of this heartache is not in vain and that all of us can find comfort in each other and know that one day, god willing, it will all pay off for us.

March 6th, 2007, 11:32 AM
StephaniePaige's Avatar Live.Laugh.Love.
Send a message via AIM to StephaniePaige
This is a very sweet thread, and thank you for starting it! Maybe I'm jsut hormonal, but I want to cry just reading this!

My request is just that my body would get back in gear, do what it is supposed to do and give me a baby!! Emi wants to be a big sister!!

Thanks sooooo mcuh!
March 6th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Norina- I cannot wait for the day that you get to hold all of your babies in heaven!!! Some day when we are both there, you can introduce me
I will be praying so hard for you sweetie!! That you will finally get that blessing you have waited so long for!!! Put your faith in him, and he will give you your heart's desire!!!

I'm so thankful that there are so many sisters in Christ out here!! I am also thankful, for the women who are willing to just come on here and tell me HOW i can pray for you!!! Every time you post something new in here, or even when i come to check it, I pause and pray for everyone on this list....

<>< Melissa
March 6th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Awwwwww I'm with you guys on this one, it made me want to cry too It is very sweet of you to offer this and you girls to think of one another, it does my heart good to see the goodness here and said a little prayer for each of you too

The prayer I ask for is not for myself but for my sister who is in Iraq............I just need enough prayers to bring her home in June safely to us and her 2 beautiful kids!!!!

Thanks, girls!

To my Aries:
The time we had with you was brief,
We had to say good-bye,
Now angels kiss your little face,
And sing your lullaby.

Someday again, we'll be with you,
To cherish all those things,
Until that day it helps to know,
You're safe in angels wings.

March 6th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Awwwwww I'm with you guys on this one, it made me want to cry too It is very sweet of you to offer this and you girls to think of one another, it does my heart good to see the goodness here and said a little prayer for each of you too

The prayer I ask for is not for myself but for my sister who is in Iraq............I just need enough prayers to bring her home in June safely to us and her 2 beautiful kids!!!!

Thanks, girls![/b]

I'm glad you find encouragement here!!! WOW, I'm so proud of your sister! What a brave girl!! My heart, and prayers go out to her.

<>< Melissa
March 7th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Veteran
That is really sweet of you. Although I think I have lost some of my faith during this ttc journey, I am trying really hard to get some of it back. My cousin told me that it took a while for her to get pg for her first. She started saying the prayer for motherhood and got pg the next month. I want to beleive so bad that it was the prayer that helped.

March 7th, 2007, 06:15 PM
bargdill's Avatar Veteran
this thread is a great idea. i will pray for all of you and everyone here at the ttc boards. i know how frustrating it is to just want your body to work right.here is my prayer request. my mom told me once when i was worrying about not getting pregnant (before my dd, who took 3 years to concieve) the lord opened , sarah's womb when she was very old, he can give you a baby, she also prays every day for the lord to bless her seed. this is a bigger deal than it seems because my sister who is on her 3rd baby boy just found out she has a translocated chromosome which makes for only a 30% good pregnancy outcome, meaning 60 some percent of the time the baby will be chromosomally abnormal and miscarry or die shortly after being born. just a little inspiration as the chromosome most likely came from my mom and she has 4 granchildren already, i am the oldest and 26.

please father God, let my body work the way it was designed to with an early o and a healthy baby.

my chart

March 7th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
in a good way! I am so thankful to God that you started this thread Melissa. I do believe & was raised Catholic although I do not practice going to church on Sundays. I do pray every day & would love for you to pray for me. Our ttc journey started off w/ a bang but ended in a m/c & for the past 16 months, we have been unsuccessful in conceiving our miracle baby. I hope & pray that God will provide us the opportunity shortly. Please pray for me in that sense. I would love to be pg this cycle but if not, the next is laden w/ meds/injections. I just never thought we would get to that point.

March 7th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Joycp- Keep up the faith hun... I know it is hard... I feel like I am being tested alllll the time. And then I think about the story of Job in the Bible... He loved the Lord, and this made satan really mad so he did all sorts of nasty things to him- took his family, his house... you name it. But Job didn't blame it on God, because God didn't cause it to happen. God allowed it to happen to PROVE to satan that EVEN though all these horrible things happened to Job, he kept on believing and trusting the Lord that he would provide and he knew the outcome of every thing. That made satan even MORE mad, but Job had the victory and the Lord blessed him.
Sometimes I feel like Job. and i do NOT want Satan to feel like he is winning. So i keep trusting the Lord and waiting for my victory!!!

I will keep all of you wonderful ladies in my prayers...even when I'm on vacation in Florida!!! I pray the Lord will give you strength and wisdom in knowing that HE is a good God (even though it doesn't always feel that way) Trust in him always and you will be rewarded!!

Hope you found some encouragement in all that!! I have to tell myself these things allll the time to keep my faith up. But I am SO thankful I have the Lord. Without him, i would trully be helpless.
March 8th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This time reading through I creid too.

Melissa- I will most certainly introduce my baby angels to you in heaven. I feel so connected to you though, that I hope we meet in person here on earth first because I would love to give you a IRL gigantic hug for coming into my life and reminding me of the Lord's love. You are the epitomy of HIM working through people and relationships. Thank you.

I will continue to pray for you all here. Imagine if we continue to do this for one another day after day how many dreams will come true! Because God will hear us and reward us for being so faithful and loving to one another and to Him.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search