Wishful Thinking

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2007, 04:08 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
Well, I only had my egg transfer on Friday, and they said the egg should find its home 2 days later. I might see some bleeding and possibly some cramping. Well, No bleeding, but I'm starting to feel a little cramping when I get up too fast. Does that mean anything or am I reading too much in to this? I would love to know if I planted correctly. I just really don't want to see AF show up.

I am trying SOOO hard not to get my hopes up or think about it too much. It's almost impossible since I know what just recently happened. I guess I just need some encouragement. I know I have a ways to go even if I AM pregnant. I have never made it past 7 weeks and I just want to get over that hump first. I know I"ll be most excited then, but this whole experience is so different than what I've ever been through. Being so new at this, the experience itself is just exciting.

This is me impatient...can you tell?

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
May 28th, 2007, 06:07 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
oooooh I really hope this IS it for you, and you carry that beautiful baby the WHOLE NINE MONTHS!!!!! I will pray right now for you hun- That you will find comfort in God, and trust in his plan..... and ofcourse that the little bean will stick for GOOD!!!
May 29th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Veteran
Oh, I hope and pray that this is it for you too!

Lots of sticky baby dust coming your way!!!!!!
"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, nothing will be impossible for you." - Matthew 17:20

May 29th, 2007, 08:53 AM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
You just never know hun...I am praying your embie is nuzzling in his/her new home as we speak

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
May 29th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Impatience is my middle name, so I can relate to what you're going through big time!

I really hope this cycle works for you and that what you're feeling is that embie snuggling itself in for the long haul.

Since you are so impatient, I'm assuming you're going to POAS before going in for bloodwork... when do you plan on breaking down? (I know, I'm evil lol)

May 29th, 2007, 12:04 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
Gillian, you truly are a bad influence on me!

I don't know. I'm really trying hard not to get my hopes up. But I'm thinking that may on day 28 I might give in. I'll try to hold out, but I've never shown a positive on a pregnancy any day before AF was scheduled to arrive. So, next Monday will be the test of willpower for me. I will have to see if I can hold out any further.

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search