Trying to remain positive and hopeful!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2007, 07:52 AM
Veteran
Well, today I am 15DPIUI. The day of my IUI procedure, my doctor advised me to take a HPT today. It's been a long 2ww (aren't they all!). I resited the urge to POAS these last 14 days.......until 12:30 a.m. I used a First Response test and it was negative. I went to bed hopeful that FMU would do the trick. I used a digital Clear Blue Easy at 6:00 a.m. and got the lovely words "Not Pregnant". I'm only on CD26. My last few cycles have been 28 days and for the last two years they've been anywhere from 24-28 days. Technically, I don't think I will be late until Monday. I should have ovulated somewhere around the 18th-20th, so I may only be 12 to 14 DPO. I'm not really feeling any AF symptoms. I had what I thought was IB 8 days ago - very light pink, just one time when I wiped. I had some similar very light pink 3 days ago and it was only one time when I wiped, nothing since. Maybe that was IB???

So ladies, with all of the above information, do you think I'm still in the running this month??? I mean, I know it's not over until the witch actually shows, so I'm praying that my levels just aren't high enough for a HPT to detect it.

I guess all I can do is wait it out!

"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, nothing will be impossible for you." - Matthew 17:20

June 1st, 2007, 10:11 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
oh hun, i really really hope that you are!!!! Maybe you are right- maybe it's just a little early and there weren't enough hormones to detect it? I will be praying for you!!! It sounds pretty promising- what with the IB and all!!! I would be shocked if you werent!
June 1st, 2007, 12:19 PM
Veteran
Quote:
oh hun, i really really hope that you are!!!! Maybe you are right- maybe it's just a little early and there weren't enough hormones to detect it? I will be praying for you!!! It sounds pretty promising- what with the IB and all!!! I would be shocked if you werent![/b]

Melissa, thank you for your prayers, I really appreciate that! I will keep you posted.
"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, nothing will be impossible for you." - Matthew 17:20

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search