I might need clomid

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2007, 12:30 PM
Veteran
Hey I'm new to posting I have lurked for a really long time. Well first of all I have never had any problems getting pg. I've had 5 mc though, but I have 3 wonderful children. I had a mc in Apirl and then starting midcycle bleeding and the dr. wanted me to come into the office and get an ultrasound around the time that I would be ovulating. My ovaries looked polycystic. So he ordered me to get a whole panel of blood work on day 30. before i went in I took a OPK and it was very pos. Yesterday I got the results back and it showed that my pro. 0.8 Lh 10.6 (why would I get a pos OPK with my lh at 10.6) wouldn't need to be at 20 - 25 to show pos. anyway I think I oed on day 31 I got tons of EWCM. I normally have a 36 day cycle and now I'm at day 37. I was told to call on day 1 to get a day 2 or 3 ultrasound. If I don't get my flow by day 42 I need to call into the office. But If I did o I would be 6 dpo. Should I just call on day 42 that would make me possibly 12dpo or should I wait untill I'm at possibly 14dpo that would be day 44. I don't know what is going on. I'm just confused. if I have to take clomid what do I have to expect. what can I take to make my CM more favorable as I hear clomid can make it hostile. Ugg This stuff is just so frustrating. I feel for those who have had to deal with this for such a long time. Thanks for the replys.

June 2nd, 2007, 10:08 AM
MsAnnie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi there... I can give you some ++ feedback on Clomid... I just finished my first round with little to no side effects (had some trouble sleeping those nights which I now hear could be due to Clomid). Now we'll just have to wait and see if it actually helps or not! I hope things work out for you!!!! Good luck!!

June 2nd, 2007, 03:17 PM
Veteran
Thanks for the reply. I'm so hoping that I don't have to take it, but if I do that's ok. I hope you respond well to it. Good Luck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search