I couldn't help myself

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2007, 03:54 AM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
I woke up at around 5:15 am because I had to pee. I almost just went potty and went back to bed, but the cup I put aside to test in was calling for me. I couldn't resist. It's a bit early and I only had one test left. I might as well just go ahead. I'm supposed to get my blood test anyway on Friday so what would it hurt to just try?

Well I'm not a POAS person I'm more of a PIAC type person so There I am with my filled up cup and a Clear Blue Easy digital HPT. It takes forever as I stare at that blinking hourglass image. Finally the answer appeared..

BFP

I can't believe it! It worked! Now all I have to do is get past 7 weeks and I'll be in new territory and hopefully this time it'll stick!!

<<Doing the Caddyshack gopher dance>>

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
June 4th, 2007, 04:19 AM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 4th, 2007, 06:07 AM
MsAnnie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CONGRATULATIONS!! **STICKY VIBES**

June 4th, 2007, 06:43 AM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Yay Congrats Eliza!!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
June 4th, 2007, 06:53 AM
mommaW's Avatar Veteran
CONGRATS!!!
June 4th, 2007, 07:04 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!! I'm praying for it to stick!!!
June 4th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Holy crap!! Congratulations!!

Sending you tons of sticky bean vibes!

June 4th, 2007, 07:14 AM
StephLS's Avatar Super Mommy
Congratulations! I'm glad someone got a BFP! I tested this morning as well, but its back to the drawing board for me.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you on through week 7

Married to Eric since June 25, 2005
mom to
3 Angel babies and Ryan and Rachel
Ryan born 6-18-08
Rachel born 3-20-10
Baby boy due on 2-24-14

Everything Good comes on time - we just don't know when that time is.
June 4th, 2007, 07:51 AM
diznynurse's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!! Congratulations sweetie!

</div>

pregnant after 2 years ttc!!!!!

June 4th, 2007, 08:08 AM
jeepgirl9478's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats

Thanks .hoodihoo.this. for the siggy!!
June 4th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Oh wow! Thank you It's still sinking in . I called my IVF nurse about the results and the issues I am having with the progesterone shots (My butt is super sore in the injection areas and the med is imediately coming out after the shot) So I'll find out if she wants to give me the blood test earlier than Friday and what changes if any I need to do for the shots.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE This is exciting. It's like I had a clue yesterday. My uncle NEVER calls me. He called me yesterday stating he heard I was pregnant. I had to explain to him that I won't really know untill Friday. He said he heard the egg implanted, but seeing from my reaction that maybe it didn't. I was so confused. I never told anyone that it implanted! But my mother and my aunt (both of them his sisters) knew the egg was transfered. I assumed he didn't know the difference so I explained what happens with the transfer and that I still have to go through that 2 week wait. It's like someone prompted him to tell me I was before I tested. I just had to know. That's sort of why I tested this morning.

It wasn't the first time it happened too. Matilda is not that common of a name. Both Jason and I agreed we'd call our last baby Matilda if it was a girl. I didn't know I was pregnant yet, but I got a wrong number. Someone was asking if Matilda was home. I've gotten so many calls for the hospital here (I have a similar number to a doctor's office in the nearby hospital and his first name isn't Matilda) and this one was for some woman I've never met. That was very strange. I tested soon after that and I was pregnant.

I wonder if I read too much in to signs, but some of those occurances just seem to be too much of a coincidence.

You and my hubby are really the only people who know about this. I'm not going to tell my mother or Father until after I've had the blood tests to confirm. My mother will be here Friday anyway. I might tell my brother since he became so involved while I was going through this, but I'm not telling anyone else until my second trimester begins. Unfortunately, since so many people know what I'm going through (thanks Mom), everyone is going to be asking me what's going on. It's going to be a bit of a challenge to keep this to myself for that long.

June 4th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Tresy's Avatar Veteran
I can't tell you how happy I am for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I know I'm not a regular here, but I visit this forum regularly. I feel I belong, since I was in the infertility forums for years. I am always hoping and praying for you ladies!!! I am just so very excited for you!! WOW!!! Congratulations!

Quote:
You and my hubby are really the only people who know about this. I'm not going to tell my mother or Father until after I've had the blood tests to confirm. My mother will be here Friday anyway. I might tell my brother since he became so involved while I was going through this, but I'm not telling anyone else until my second trimester begins. Unfortunately, since so many people know what I'm going through (thanks Mom), everyone is going to be asking me what's going on. It's going to be a bit of a challenge to keep this to myself for that long.[/b]
I was in this same boat, thanks to my mom. We waited until 12 weeks to tell people, 9 weeks to tell immediate family. When people asked, "So, how's the cycle going?" I would just tell them, we're waiting to see what time brings us. People seemed fine with that answer.

Jake & Daddy in their Converse

June 4th, 2007, 10:36 AM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh, Congrats! That's so exciting! Stick bean Stick!!!

</div>
June 4th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Bebo's Avatar Veteran
Congrats to you and hubby!!!
Dx with MFI 2007
Looking into IVF 2011
June 4th, 2007, 02:19 PM
hoping4littleone's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow .. I'm so excited for you!!! That's so great!!!! YAY!! All these people getting BFP's ... I'm so excited for all of you!!!

I'm in the same boat as you as far as the miscarriages, so I know how on edge you must feel. I know it's hard when people say "think positive" especially after miscarrying so often (as I have), but I just feel confident this bean will stick for you!! I'm so happy for you

</div>
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">

Born May 5, 2008

Shelby Suzanne: 7lbs,8 oz 17 3/4 inches 9:16 p.m.
Morgan Julianne: 5 lbs,8 oz 19 inches 9:17 p.m.
</div></span>
June 4th, 2007, 02:44 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah congrats!!!!

June 4th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG! Eliza!!!! This is fantastic news! See, IVF does bring miracles, doesn't it? I totally understand your need to keep it hush hush until the betas come back. I can't believe this! CONGRATS Mama!

June 4th, 2007, 04:19 PM
HaveFaith's Avatar Super Mommy
CONGRATS!!!!! I am happy for u!
June 4th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JeanneMo
Wahoooo!!! Awesome news! So glad to hear it!

My how they've grown!!! </div>
June 4th, 2007, 06:33 PM
I already spilled it at school Some people knew about my IVF and they just started to ask me today if I'm pregnant. My teacher said I was glowing. I really couldn't keep it in. My face gave it away. LOL Oh well. I doubt anyone there is going to spread the news beyond school.

I did mention it wasn't official since I haven't gotten the blood test yet, but I was just way too giddy to hide anything.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search