My Ovaries!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2007, 05:33 AM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They feel like freakin balls in there!!! Wanna know why????

keep scrolling

9 on the left and 7 on the right!!!!! Holy Freakin COW!!!!! And the lady said this was just the beginning,,,,,,, I won't get my E2 until later this afternoon so we will have to wait on that. But she said, if the hormones are skyrocketing I will have another scan tommorrow and if they are okay then I will have another Thursday!!..... Oh Good Lord, on day 5 and the lady doing the scan said most people have like none on this day. I am most certainly headed for OHSS aren't I???
June 5th, 2007, 05:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Holy cow WONDER WOMAN!!!! You're bodies just exploding eggies huh?
That great news though! Go eggies GO!!!
June 5th, 2007, 05:46 AM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Thats wonderful news!!!!!
I am really hoping this does it for you..I am so exited!!!

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

June 5th, 2007, 06:04 AM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
Oh my! That's a lot of follies!

Well sounds like you'd have plenty to choose from! Meanwhile, drink A LOT of water. It does help to keep the bloat and pain down. My IVF nurse warned us about OHSS and that even though we won't want to drink or eat anything, we need to drink plenty of water. like 10 cups a day. The water will keep the bloat down so the OHSS won't hurt as badly.

Good luck! That all sounds so great though! YAY!!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
June 5th, 2007, 06:05 AM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Geez Sandy! Holy cow! Do you feel them at all?

</div>
June 5th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Geez Sandy! Holy cow! Do you feel them at all?[/b]

Most Definately!! LOL
June 5th, 2007, 07:06 AM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Did she mention sizes of your follies? 16 is a great number - no need to panic yet but I would definitely start drinking protein shakes (whey is best). That will help control OHSS if your E2 levels are skyrocketing. Protein helps draw the excess fluid from the ovaries (and belly if it accumulates there) and back into your veins where it is supposed to. It's also great for egg quality so it definitely won't hurt.

Your E2 levels will tell you a lot today...if they are high he will probably lower your dose and watch you carefully. If they are right on track with the # of follies you will probably stay at the same dose.

Sound slike you are stimming great though!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
June 5th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Woohoo!!

I'm a tad confused... are you on CD 5 or Day 5 of stims? Because if it's CD5 (like only 3rd day on stims) then those results are nuts lol. If it's Day 5 of stims, then I would say an excellent results still but not to worry yet about OHSS. This past cycle I had 13 follies on Day 6 of stims but the cycle before I had over 20.

Did they give you any measurements?

So overall, would say you're responding very well but not to the point you need to be concerned yet. Unless of course it is only CD5, in which case I would expect they'll decrease your dose pretty significantly.

Holy crap, this is getting exciting!!

June 5th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Gillian- It is stim day 4 lol, not cd5, I think it is more like cd11 or so. I would have to check my chart. They didn't give me follie sizes, they just said 9 small ones on the left and 7 small ones on the right. They did say my lining was only at 3.6 and that they wanted it to be at least a 6, but that I had plenty of time to get there.

Stina- where do I find whey protein shakes?? And are they nasty?? lol.... I always heard gatorade, is that right???

--On a side note, I finally spoke to Brian, I can't talk to him until his breaks and filled him in. Poor man thought I had 16 babies in there ROTFLMAO!!!!, I said babe, you never even gave up your goods though, and he reminded me of ehem 2 nights ago, when I ummmm broke the rules and bd'ed. I said "Babe you are so dumb lol, it won't work that way!!" In any case, I let him know what could happen if I got OHSS and that if I got it bad I wouldn't have a transfer (here I am starting to stress) and he said "Honey, don't think about that now, just focus on the step that we are on" He always tries to keep me grounded but I am just starting to get so excited and scared and nervous, and OMFG I might actually get and stay pregnant and get like a real live baby out of this. Good Lord, someone help me!!!!!! I am flipping out LOL
June 5th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Okay phew... I thought you were breaking the land speed record for stimming there for a minute lol.

Things are sounding awesome right now! I really wouldn't worry about OHSS at this point. If between now and your next scan you double up the count, well then maybe...

You are well on your way to have lots of nice eggies to fertilize which should give you a lot of future chances for FET!

I am so freaking excited for you right now!

June 5th, 2007, 08:07 AM
I totally agree with GIllian - you are doing great so far. Your E2 levels will be the real word on where you are at but don't start stressing just yet - you have a ways to go before you're 'allowed' to stress LOL.

Whey shakes are good IMO. I buy vanilla and blend with frozen strawberries. VERY tasty. They also make chocolate if that is more appealing. Not nasty at all. Not sure about Gatorade - seems a bit controversial between some clinics. I think the formula my doctor puts ohss gals on is V8 and gatorade. Not sure why but that is his protocol.

Hang in there, I think you are just fine so far

I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
[/b]</div>
June 5th, 2007, 04:33 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woohoo for your follie count!! Sounds like you will have many embies to choose from.
I remember the night I took my trigger shot I walked outside wearing a tshirt and dh goes "HOLY CRAP look at your stomach! Its huge!" Everytime I walked it felt like my ovaries were going to break off from the weight and I only had about 20 follies total!!!

Expecting Vivienne Monroe!
14dpo 311!
18dpo 2440!

June 5th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Do we have our E2 numbers yet? Well your E2 numbers

Here is a good article on OHSS http://www.guideline.gov/summary/sum...px?doc_id=4845

[/b]</div>
June 6th, 2007, 03:08 AM
yeah i made a whole post about it lol, i will go bump it up for you

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search