Finally got a call with the results...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2007, 08:19 PM
hoping4littleone's Avatar Super Mommy
Negative.

I know this sounds crazy, but I let out a huge sigh when she said negative. Just in my mind, I would feel so much better about getting pg with something supporting me (like Clomid) for a possible better egg. I know that sounds crazy, but after going through so many m/c's, I think I am crazy!!

She said if I were getting faint positives, it's possible it was a chemical. If they would have taken my levels last week maybe I would know for sure!!

So the girl who called me worked in the nurses station and I let her have it as to what I think of that office and them not returning my calls. When I told her that I didn't get a call back until Sunday afternoon when I had called Thursday morning, she was shocked. She said that was completely unacceptable and she had no idea when I had originally called. I told her it was obviously too late for me to start Clomid now, and I was VERY ANGRY that because of their lack of timeliness, I have to hold off another month TTC. She said she understands my anger and will speak with the Dr. immediately. She told me to call them when I start my next cycle and I told her I was hesitant to return to them because I was afraid the same thing would happen. She spoke up really fast and said, no it will not. She said to ask for her personally. So I hung up mad that I can't start Clomid, but happy that I was able to vent!!

Then 20 minutes later she called again and said she had just spoke with my Dr. and that he wants me to start Clomid TONIGHT!! YAY!!! (cycle day 6 for me, but she said he was okay with that if I started tonight!). So, I just took my first pill and have an u/s on Monday morning. I'm so excited!!

So there's my sad, but in the end, happy news

</div>
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">

Born May 5, 2008

Shelby Suzanne: 7lbs,8 oz 17 3/4 inches 9:16 p.m.
Morgan Julianne: 5 lbs,8 oz 19 inches 9:17 p.m.
</div></span>
June 5th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Bebo's Avatar Veteran
(((hugs)))

Sounds like everything has worked out real good for you!

All the best to you this cy!
Dx with MFI 2007
Looking into IVF 2011
June 6th, 2007, 03:42 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Doesnt it feel good to just let them have it sometimes!! LOL

Thats good news that you get to start your clomid!

Expecting Vivienne Monroe!
14dpo 311!
18dpo 2440!

June 6th, 2007, 03:47 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
I am so glad it worked out the way you wnated it to. Hopefully clomid works its (evil) magic for you this month!!!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
June 6th, 2007, 07:59 PM
On to my second pill of Clomid tonight .. haven't noticed any side effects just yet. But after reading so many posts I see that the s/e come after the 5 days?! Woohoo . .can't wait for those!!

</div>

Born May 5, 2008

</div></span>
June 7th, 2007, 04:25 AM
diznynurse's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((Hugs))) I'm glad your doc wants you to take clomid! Good Luck!!!!! Cheers to a healthy eggie!

</div>

pregnant after 2 years ttc!!!!!

June 7th, 2007, 05:45 AM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woot for clomid!!! and I am glad the situation finally worked out for the best!!
June 7th, 2007, 12:27 PM
HaveFaith's Avatar Super Mommy
Good Luck!!! I hope it works for ya!!! The s/e aren't too bad... I didn't think!
June 7th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad to hear that you stuck up for yourself! BRAVO!!!!!! Sometimes dr's offices forget we are humans w/ emotions & dealing w/ a very tough ttc journey. Sounds to me that everything worked itself out. GO CLOMID!

June 8th, 2007, 04:20 AM
Quote:
I'm so glad to hear that you stuck up for yourself! BRAVO!!!!!! Sometimes dr's offices forget we are humans w/ emotions & dealing w/ a very tough ttc journey. Sounds to me that everything worked itself out. GO CLOMID![/b]

Thanks Astrid .. I think I finally realized that most doctors probably have no clue as to how their front office is treating their patients and wonder why sometimes their patients do not return. It drives me crazy!! Right when she called I got this burst of energy and just let out all my frustrations (I'm normally more reserved and don't do that!), but you're right - I don't think they realize sometimes that we're dealing with this tough ttc journey and all the emotions and roller coasters that come along with it.

</div>

Born May 5, 2008

</div></span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search