It's my DD's birthday...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2007, 08:52 AM
MsAnnie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My DD is FIVE today... and I'm so excited and happy for her!!! But there's that part of me that is sad that my only baby is already FIVE!!! And what's bothering me more than my baby being five is that she is STILL an only child... and will be nearing SIX before any chance of a sibling. I know it's in God's hands and we need to accept His plan, but our hopes were to have another child when our DD was 2-1/2 or 3. But after 3 + years, that child is still not here!!

And no + opk this morning (day 14 of my cycle... thought I SHOULD be ovulating today, but I haven't even gotten my + on my opk!!). So I'm just a bit bummed, worried that despite my cautiousness and all the warnings I got from everyone, that I got my hopes up too high for the "miracle results" of Clomid.

I hate even writing all of this because I feel so awful to be complaining when I do have one beautiful, healthy child... and when so many of you are struggling ttc #1... but I just don't feel my family is complete!!

Anyway... just needed to share with someone's who may understand these crazy feelings I'm having!!!

Thanks for listening...

June 6th, 2007, 09:24 AM
~Heather~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~Heather~
I am so sorry! I really don't know what to say. I'm also ttc #2. We have been ttc almost 7 months. This is my 1st cycle on clomid. I really hope it works. My baby is only 16 months old. Are you taking clomid? I hope we both get our BFPs this month.

June 6th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Quote:
I am so sorry! I really don't know what to say. I'm also ttc #2. We have been ttc almost 7 months. This is my 1st cycle on clomid. I really hope it works. My baby is only 16 months old. Are you taking clomid? I hope we both get our BFPs this month.[/b]
Thanks Heather... I did take Clomid this month for the first time, so I really have probably too high of hopes. Right now I'm just hoping for a BFP ovulation test!

We had a great time for DD's birthday, though I had to work today... but I was able to meet her for a long lunch at her fav restaurant, so that was GREAT! But of course, after opening presents tonight, she HAD to tell me that she "really had wanted a baby brother or sister for her birthday"... *sigh*... if only she knew how much we'd LOVE to give her one!!!!!

June 7th, 2007, 05:51 AM
I have to say... I'm a bit worried that I offended people with this thread I noticed that there were many "views", but only one response, which surprised me as this seems to be such a supportive site! Don't get me wrong, I'm not writing this to solicit responses I truly am worried about upsetting people!!!

So anyway... if anyone else happens to view this, I want to apologize if my "whining" was out of line for this forum. I guess I just needed a little extra support yesterday re how long it's been taking to ttc#2 and didn't really know where else to turn... no one tends to understand these feelings 'cept gals going through it themselves!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search