Hello ladies.

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Just checking in to say 'hi' and a huge congrats to Eliza and any others who i have msd.
Good luck to all you girls about to have ivf or to poas too.

DB has moved into the spare room and we have to change the rental details of our flat
over to my name, and then DB is looking for a place.
This is hell and i am so broken right now to be honest.

My email is, Sarah23.smith@btinternet should anyone want to keep in touch.
I miss you all so, so much believe me.

I am praying every night that DB changes his heart.
I have told him i would be prepared to wait till next yr for the IVF, but he is not even sure
he wants a future with me anyway.
He is going to tell me with no doubts by the 21st June.
That is the date that i go on holiday with my best friend for a wk(it was supposed to be, me and db)
he didnt want to go on holiday with me.
His bed came today and i have been crying all day.

I love you girls and miss you more than you could know.

Sarah xxxx
June 6th, 2007, 11:22 AM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
Welcome Back Sarah! It's so nice to see you here! I was worried about you. I only hope that your situation gets better and your DB thinks about what he'd be leaving behind. It is his loss!

Don't rush into the IVF with him just yet. Give him time to think about it. If anything, he'll be giving you a VERY nice gift if he decides to go ahead with it no matter what happens between you both. You would make an excellent mother, and I hope he sees that.

Meanwhile, thank you very much! I'm quite excited about all this. I just had a feeling and I am not one to ignore my instincts much at all. I'm so happy my instincts about this didn't lead me wrong. Even the doctor that saw one of my u/s to count the follies told me it's low enough, I don't have to go through with this at this time. I just felt that was not in my best interest. I'm glad I went head despite the low follie count!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
June 6th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Sarah! So nice to see you pop in.

I'm sorry that you're still struggling so much with the hurt right now, in time it will get better.

I worry a little bit when I read that you're still in the same house (but perhaps there are reasons there I'm not fully understanding) and that he's stringing you along until the 21st of June with his "decision". I really think he's done too much damage already and I would hate for you to get your hopes up just to have them dashed again in a few weeks. You really deserve so much better than that.

Don't you put off your hopes and dreams for a man that isn't 100% sure that he wants to be with you. Trust me, you will find someone who will be totally and completely devoted and committed to you and your dreams of starting a family.

You can tell me to stuff if if you like, but I do care about you and don't want to have to see you suffer anymore than necessary through all of this.

*hugs* hang in there!

June 6th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
If I'm being honest I dont really like how he's stringing you along but I wish you the best either way.

June 6th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
sarah, i'm happy to see you pop in we have missed you too!! I'm sorry to say but I agree with the other two, if he doesn't know that he 100% wants to be with you and do ivf now or in the future then I would just let go. You don't want to go throuigh IVF alone and you certainly don't want to do it with someoe who is not 100% in love and involved with you and your life. You will find that person who is. It seems impossible to do right now but you just need to let him go so you can start healing your body and soul. I know its hard but in you heart you know what needs to be done.
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
June 6th, 2007, 12:47 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Sarah I was thinking about you this morning and wondering how you are doing. Please don't let him break your heart again. That is so unfair to you hun. We all love and adore you and just really want you to have a man who loves and appreciates you and your dreams.

Hang in there sweetie(((hugs))).

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
June 6th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah ~ I am so glad you checked in sweetie. You have been in my thoughts & I miss you terribly around here. It just isn't the same. Please feel free to come in here ANYTIME to chat. We all miss you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search