I need your prayers and engergy!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
I don't usually do this sort of thing but Friday my father had a brain stem stroke he is only 59. He can not move his left arm or leg, he can hardly speak. He still has 2-4 wks in the hospital for rehab. His recovery will long and slow but hopefully he will get the use in his limbs back as well as speach. My father is a very independant man and has always been the care provider, fix-it, go to giuy in our family. He is feeling like a burden right now even though we reassure him that he's not. Please any energy you could send this way would be great not only for physical recovery but for mental too. His recovery depends on how hard he wants to work for it and being depressed is not going to help that at all. Thanks ladies.
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
June 6th, 2007, 01:02 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Oh I am so sorry Kelly. I am definitely sending positive thoughts and prayers to him and for your whole family.

My dad just passed away last Thursday after living 23 yrs in a hospital bed after a brain aneurism caused a stroke so this especially hits home for me. The most important thing is to keep your dad going to rehab and reminding him even when it is hard that he will walk and move again and that is all he needs to focus on. He can and will pull through - he may just need some nudging here and there.

Please keep us updated.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
June 6th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear this news about your Dad. You most definitely can add my positive thoughts and vibes being sent your way and his for a speedy recovery. He obviously has a family that loves him very much and that can only be a benefit as he recuperates and rehabilates. All the best of wishes to you and your family right now.

June 6th, 2007, 01:53 PM
jeepgirl9478's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My thoughts and prayers are with your father and your family!!

Thanks .hoodihoo.this. for the siggy!!
June 6th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kelly ~ My thoughts & prayers are w/ your father & your family. This is such a life changing event & it takes time to get accustomed to what has happened & his new limitations. Hopefully he will be able to recover all that he has lost. Many hugs!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search