We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Ok, so I have lost my mind a bit. I didn't realize today was Thursday when I posted the Wednesday Wisdom post. I can't believe the week has flown by! So, this is the deal, I would like to begin daily posts b/c they really are great & will pick up the board a bit. Today is Thankful Thursday & I'm sure most of you can figure out what to do. Basically you list the things you are thankful for. You can post 1 thing or many. I'll start!
I am thankful...
1) for my wonderful DH who is an amazing, kind, emotional man.
2) for finding my brain again after having a temporary lapse of memory.
3) for medical technology b/c w/o it, many of us would stay childless.
4) that Brittany is having her baby at the hospital right now after having given birth to Cora Rae (stillborn) last year. She gets to take this one home!
1) My family - I have my parents visiting this weekend, can't wait!
2) That I got to see the h/b on my little bean this week
3) That the back pain I was having seems to have subsided today
4) Chocolate cake!!