Baseline Ultrasound

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2007, 11:36 AM
kticesk8s's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I had it today! My endometrium was measuring 3mm, which they said was "where it should be." The also counted the follicles, and it was quite a bit less than it was on my first ultrasound, so I'm kind of concerned. SHOULD there be less follicles on a baseline ultrasound? My first ultrasound was on CD3 of my cycle prior to bcp's, and I had around 15 antrals -- today, there were only 9. What do you vets think?

Regardless, I start my stims TOMORROW! I can't believe how time flies!

• Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL
  • IVF #1: June '07 BFN
  • IVF #2: Oct '08 BFN
  • DIUI #1: Nov '08 BFP!!! Beta 593 @ 14/15 dpiui!! Beta 1897 @ 16/17 dpiui!!!!!! OMG!
June 8th, 2007, 12:14 PM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well this is only my first cycle, but I believe the BCP "quiets" down your ovaries, which would cause less antral follies I think. I say don't worry, on my baseline I had 0 antral follies. Absoluitely nothing and I have 17 now, with 9 of them being dominant. Also lupron (if you were on it) quiets them down even further.
June 8th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are on track girlie! I can't believe this is already happening. I know waiting to get here took forever BUT now that you are about to start stims, well...the time seems to have flown by. Don't worry, the stims will take care of those ovaries!

June 8th, 2007, 02:48 PM
kticesk8s's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wasn't on Lupron, so maybe that's why there were still some follies. Oh gosh....either there are too many or too few! When will I stop worrying!

• Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL
  • IVF #1: June '07 BFN
  • IVF #2: Oct '08 BFN
  • DIUI #1: Nov '08 BFP!!! Beta 593 @ 14/15 dpiui!! Beta 1897 @ 16/17 dpiui!!!!!! OMG!
June 8th, 2007, 04:33 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stimming time!!! And the fun begins!!!! I wouldnt worry unless your RE was concerned about it.

June 8th, 2007, 10:47 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
No worries - my antral count today was 6, 3 on each side. That is with no suppression on CD2. We are stimming together

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search