Progesterone shot

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Veteran
Ok I was diagnosed with IR and PCOS on wensday. My dr gave me a shot of 200mg of progesterone. I'm wondering how long it took any of you to get AF. Once I get AF I'm on to a ultrasound and clomid. Uggggg. I also have a cyst on my ovary that is confused and not letting me get AF. AHHHHH this is so annoying. I've never wanted af to come so bad. TIA

June 11th, 2007, 10:24 AM
It always took between 3 and 7 days for me to get AF after injections. With pills it was more like 10-12 days.

June 12th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Veteran
Thanks for the reply. Well she showed this morning. I have never been so excited to get AF in my whole life. I guess it is on to clomid.

June 12th, 2007, 08:35 AM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
Clomid gave me a cysts on my ovary a couple of months ago and I had AF every two weeks until it went away. It was so annoying. Then after that I was back on to my regular schedule. I hope you get your BFP soon!

</div>
June 12th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Veteran
ohh that must be so annoying. I'm going to try clomid just one cycle and then just see if the metformin straightens me out. I've never had any problems getting pregnant b4. I just hope I get lucky with the clomid. I hope all you get your bfp as well.

June 13th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Veteran
Well, I'm going in for my baseline ultrasound today and I think getting my rx for clomid. I'm kinda scared of the side effects, but I think I'll be ok. Wish me luck

June 13th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Veteran
All right. My lining is much thinner which is good. The cyst is gone. Dr. said my ovaries are longer than normal and look like drum sticks rather than almonds. But that is normal for polycystic ovaries. I got a rx for clomid and hcg shot. I'm going to be on pins and needles this cycle. I haven't had to do a medicated cycle b4. This is going to be quite the experience. can any one tell me what to expect with clomid

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search