What are your

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2007, 03:25 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
It has been sooo slow latley ladies! What's going on??? WHERE'S the DRAMA??? ok, maybe we should actually be thankful there's not that much drama going on
I thought it might be fun to look back on our time TTC and pick our favorite memory/ or embarressing story.... I know I deffinatly have a couple...
I will start...

1. Thanksgiving last year- dh and I were spending a day with his family in Washington, I knew I would be ovulating any day so we spontaniously went into his aunt and uncle's bathroom and started making out. We were right in the middle of the "deed" when dh's mother opened the door!!! She was talking to relatives on her way in, so her head was turned the other way- DH said "um- i'm in here mom" and without looking just said "ok"... *PHEW* she didn't see us... but it was waaaaay too close- i thought for SURE i had locked the door!!!! Probably the most embarressing thing EVER!

2. DH had to give a s/a sample- there was NO where to actually take care of buisness at the hospitol and we couldn't do it at home because it was too far, so we had to do it in the back of our van....

lol- so there you have it, those are some of my embaressing/favorite ttc memories, I want to hear YOURS now!!!
June 11th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OMG Melissa! You're mil almost walking would scare me to only bd in our own bedroom

Most embarrassing was a month ago. Dh had duty and I was O'in so we have to improvise at his work When we came out all these guys were standing around the door. They knew what we had been up to - I know refuse to visit dh at work even if he is starving to death and wants me to bring him food, he will STARVE
June 11th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
OMG you guys are killing me with these stories, they are so funny!

I'm trying to think of a story of my own but I'm coming up blank. Our TTC'ing was all in a lab, so you lose the intimacy and embarassing situations!

I do remember when we were first starting IVF and we went to our "class" where they teach you about the process, how to do injections, etc... Well, they give you this little square sponge that you're supposed to use as your fake stomach to practice sticking in the syringe. I missed that part and was just about to stab myself with the needle before the nurse realized what I was about to do and stopped me!

June 11th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
I was on clomid at it was time for us to bd well we were camping with our friends on the sand dunes and when we do that we park all of our toy haulers in a U shape to try to block the wind. Apparently our trailor was too close to our friends and you could hear our awning hitting the side of our friends trailor and according to our friends sitting by the campfire you could also hear me.
Another time I was camping this time with family and my sister sleeps in our trailor with us becuase there is not room in my moms and it was O time to two nights she had to wait to go to sleep until we were done and then she could come in so we would chat while I elevated.
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
June 11th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OMGosh! These are hysterical!

At dh's docs appt today we had another thing happen:

The doc told him he wanted to exam dh's "boys"(yep, those r the words he used) so he told dh to stand up and drop his pants. What was REALLY funny was the look on dh's face when the doc was um "examining the boys" with both hands I was TRYING so hard to be the good wife and not laugh out loud, but I couldn't help it, I was snickering in my seat and dh just kept looking at me like he was going to kill me! His face was beet red! It was even funnier when doc told him to give a grunt while the doc held the boys. Poor dh, it sounded more like a squeak Dh was also trying not to laugh, I think mostly cause he was beyond embarrassed to have another man fondeling him while his wife watched.
June 11th, 2007, 01:40 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
LOL!!!!! These are GREAT!!! Gillian- I love that you almost stuck yourself with a needle- that is SO something I would do!!! hahahaha
Kelly- This is TOOOO funny "you could hear our awning hitting the side of our friends trailor and according to our friends sitting by the campfire you could also hear me. " LOL Love it!!
Charity- I would be SO embarressed to ever see any of those guys ever again!!!

Keep the stories coming!!! These are sooo funny!!!!

I just thought of another one too.... Dh and I had just finished BD'ing and my favorite show was on in the other room- I didn't want to miss it, but i didn't want to get up and let the spermies drip out, so dh - with his back to me picked me up by the ankles and pulled my ankles over his shoulder so that my knees where bent on his shoulder and my head was against his knees and I was compleltey upside down... and naked none- the less.... it must've looked ridiculous, and the whole time i was screaming my head off for him not to drop me!!
June 11th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
just thought of another one too.... Dh and I had just finished BD'ing and my favorite show was on in the other room- I didn't want to miss it, but i didn't want to get up and let the spermies drip out, so dh - with his back to me picked me up by the ankles and pulled my ankles over his shoulder so that my knees where bent on his shoulder and my head was against his knees and I was compleltey upside down... and naked none- the less.... it must've looked ridiculous, and the whole time i was screaming my head off for him not to drop me!![/b]
This has got to be the funniest thing I have ever heard. I literally about peed myself!!! I can completely see you doing this
June 11th, 2007, 02:17 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG, you guys are killing me these are too funny!!! I *almost* wish I had something to share, but I 'spose that means I'd have to get embarrased first! About the only thing that comes close is when we bd up at our family cabin, we have to be very quiet bc the walls are thin - actually we're connected with NO door to the next bedroom, but anyway my MIL made mention one morning that she thought she'd heard us the night before! Then there was the night we heard THEM . . . But she's so open about sex that it's almost kind of nice to not have to hide anything or be embarrassed about it. Now my mom, on the other hand, I could never see having that attitude!
June 11th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Quote:
I just thought of another one too.... Dh and I had just finished BD'ing and my favorite show was on in the other room- I didn't want to miss it, but i didn't want to get up and let the spermies drip out, so dh - with his back to me picked me up by the ankles and pulled my ankles over his shoulder so that my knees where bent on his shoulder and my head was against his knees and I was compleltey upside down... and naked none- the less.... it must've looked ridiculous, and the whole time i was screaming my head off for him not to drop me!![/b]
Now THAT is true love! LMAO

June 11th, 2007, 07:27 PM
hoping4littleone's Avatar Super Mommy
These are all SOO funny!!! Thanks for giving me a real good laugh tonight - I needed that!

Melissa, I love that your DH had you hanging over his shoulders to take you to the other room to watch your favorite show. I love it because I think we all understand - imagine telling that to the girl who can get pregnant by just looking at a man .. they will never understand what we do to keep those spermies in there!! LMAO!!!!

I really don't have an embarrassing story (not yet!). When it came time for DH to give his sample for testing, luckily he didn't need me - if he did, I don't think I would have been able to keep a straight face in the "room". I had him take pictures of the "room" with his cell phone camera because I was dying to see what it looked like and the material that was provided!!! LOL!!

</div>
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">

Born May 5, 2008

Shelby Suzanne: 7lbs,8 oz 17 3/4 inches 9:16 p.m.
Morgan Julianne: 5 lbs,8 oz 19 inches 9:17 p.m.
</div></span>
June 12th, 2007, 04:15 AM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL guys!!, mine is in the ROTFLMAO thread. I didn't even have one until last night LOL.
June 15th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
Quote:
LOL!!!!! These are GREAT!!! Gillian- I love that you almost stuck yourself with a needle- that is SO something I would do!!! hahahaha
Kelly- This is TOOOO funny "you could hear our awning hitting the side of our friends trailor and according to our friends sitting by the campfire you could also hear me. " LOL Love it!!
Charity- I would be SO embarressed to ever see any of those guys ever again!!!

Keep the stories coming!!! These are sooo funny!!!!

I just thought of another one too.... Dh and I had just finished BD'ing and my favorite show was on in the other room- I didn't want to miss it, but i didn't want to get up and let the spermies drip out, so dh - with his back to me picked me up by the ankles and pulled my ankles over his shoulder so that my knees where bent on his shoulder and my head was against his knees and I was compleltey upside down... and naked none- the less.... it must've looked ridiculous, and the whole time i was screaming my head off for him not to drop me!![/b]
thats why we have a tv in our room!!
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search