Next step?

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2007, 07:52 PM
HaveFaith's Avatar Super Mommy
What is the next step after 4 rounds of Clomid? I am on my 4th round of Clomid, and I'm up to 100 mg, my question is what is my next step? More clomid? Thanks girls, I've been doing really good about it taking us so long to get pg, but now I'm starting to get a lil upset. I just would like to know what's next, because I want to have a baby... bad..
Thanks.
June 10th, 2007, 08:05 PM
mommaW's Avatar Veteran
Arent you pregnant now? The test sure look like it to me. Buy a digital, there is no maybe on those!

As far as what is next, it just depends on your exact fertility issues. Had I not got pregnant the last cycle I did clomid, we were moving on to IUI.
June 10th, 2007, 08:10 PM
HaveFaith's Avatar Super Mommy
Well I don't think I am pg.. because when I checked the tests at like 3-4 min I only saw a slight line and you really had to look hard, then AFTER they dried they would have a more noticable line. I've always read anything after 10 min doesn't count. HPTs are so tricky. I still could possibly be pg, but probably not. I am just gonna have to be patient and wait, which is really hard for me!
June 10th, 2007, 10:30 PM
hoping4littleone's Avatar Super Mommy
With my RE, if 3 rounds of Clomid do not work for me, then the next thing for me would be IUI with injectables (or injectables with timed intercourse). And then if that didn't work it would be onto IVF. I hope I don't have to get that far, but with my luck .. who knows!

</div>
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">

Born May 5, 2008

Shelby Suzanne: 7lbs,8 oz 17 3/4 inches 9:16 p.m.
Morgan Julianne: 5 lbs,8 oz 19 inches 9:17 p.m.
</div></span>
June 11th, 2007, 09:45 AM
mommaW's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Well I don't think I am pg.. because when I checked the tests at like 3-4 min I only saw a slight line and you really had to look hard, then AFTER they dried they would have a more noticable line. I've always read anything after 10 min doesn't count. HPTs are so tricky. I still could possibly be pg, but probably not. I am just gonna have to be patient and wait, which is really hard for me![/b]

a line is a line, especially if its in COLOR... evaps are a yellowish whitish color... not pink! I really think you should test again!
June 11th, 2007, 10:16 AM
I can not afford anything other than Clomid so if I don't get pg this month, I have to go off it for awhile and try again at a later time. I hope this is the month though!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search