Monday Moans

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2007, 06:45 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies! Ok, my big moan was that the weekend went WAY TOO FAST! I didn't even have a chance to get on JM! I feel so bad! Hopefully this week will be a much slower moving week. My other moan is that I do not need to go out anymore. I'm just too old for that kind of crowd & the hangover is totally not worth it, LMAO! I haven't done that in a while & won't be again.

Come on girls, tell us your moans!

June 11th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Dh just got home on Friday after being gone a month, now he leaves again Wed for 3 more weeks That means we will have missed at least 2 O's maybe 3. I'm SO not happy about that!
I'm with you on being too old Astrid to go out! We were going to take a visiting friend to a pub that we like and when we drove by it looked too crowded and loud so we went home instead It was only 9pm Sleep is better than partying any day!
June 11th, 2007, 07:55 AM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
I don't have a moan for today - I am too excited about stimming again to really complain.

Some nicer weather could come back though!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
June 11th, 2007, 10:19 AM
DH and I argued all weekend for no real reason. My weekend went way too fast too because I don't feel like I had any time to myself.

This darn Clomid has me feeling horrible yet again.

June 11th, 2007, 10:38 AM
aries2276's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a laparoscopy done on tuesday for an ectopic.While I experience no pain the gas inside me is making me breathless.I had to go to the ER on friday all the tests came negative ( thank god for that ) .Whenever I eat or drink sth i feel so heavy.Hope this week passes soon and I feel better.

TTC #1 since Feb 2006
Apr 06 - m/c. Aug 06 to Jan 06 - TTC naturally.
Feb 07 to Nov 07 - 5 unsuccessful IUI's with injectibles,1 ectopic,1 Laproscopy.Lost left tube

IVF:
Jan 08 IVF # 1 - Ovulated Early. Converted to IUI -BFN
Mar 08 IVF # 2 - BFN

New RE:
May 08 - Clomid and IUI- BFP
Thank you Jesus for this miracle.

Our Precious baby born 5 Feb 09 @ 7:52pm. 7lb 8oz, 19 1/2"

June 11th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I had a laparoscopy done on tuesday for an ectopic.While I experience no pain the gas inside me is making me breathless.I had to go to the ER on friday all the tests came negative ( thank god for that ) .Whenever I eat or drink sth i feel so heavy.Hope this week passes soon and I feel better.[/b]
I hope you feel better soon sweetie!
June 11th, 2007, 12:06 PM
jeepgirl9478's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I soooo needed this post today!

Grrrrr without any warning my husbands job got switched today meaning he has an extra 20 miles to work and 20 miles from work everyday. With gas priced these days that totally SUCKS!!! Not to mention he missed getting promoted to sargent this month by 1 freakin point...seriously what kinda cruel fate is that 1 freakin point!!! And I still hate the fact that promotions in the army are determand on how many points you have not how good of a soldier you are or how good you do your job..Oh no any blow joe that totally sucks at his job can become a sargent. Ok sorry for my complaining but you asked for it when you opened this blog!

Thanks .hoodihoo.this. for the siggy!!
June 12th, 2007, 06:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
And I still hate the fact that promotions in the army are determand on how many points you have not how good of a soldier you are or how good you do your job..Oh no any blow joe that totally sucks at his job can become a sargent.[/b]
Yeah, been there done that. It's enough to make you want to spit nails!
hun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search