ROTFLMAO

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2007, 06:48 PM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, today, my E2 was 2102, I had 5 follies at 21x23 and 4 around 18x17 and one that was 17x15. The lining was 10.5 sooooooooo They called me and told me to trigger tonite!!!!!

HERE IS THE HILARIOUS PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously (lol Stina) I was super busy today, Jame shad a baseball game at 6 and I was told to trigger at 7:30, and that meant in the middle of the game!! ANd I am the scorekeeper!!!! Soo, thankfully my dad came and he agreed to take over scorekeeping for a few minutes, but I KNEW that I wouldn't be able to give myself and IM shot at a certain time for the first one so I asked this girl who assistant coaches for us to do it for me since she is a pharmacy tech.....When the time came, we walked to her van with all my stuff in hand and here is how it went down

Sandy- Ok, I am just gonna mix this stuff up and you stick it in
Laura-Ok girl no problem

(((I mix up the meds, not figuring out right away that there is EXACTLY the amount I need in the vial so I have to pull out the needle as I am withdrawing the meds.)))

Sandy- Ok, I am ready, let me pull my pants down....

(((pulls pants down a bit, half my butt is showing))

Laura- ok, let me rub the alchohol and you lean over the passenger seat so that no one can see you. I hung up a blanket over the window.
Sandy- Ok, omg I am so nervous this is going to hurt soo bad.

((All of a sudden, here is Laura about to stick in a needle in my butt and me going OMG OMG we hear this little voice "MOM, this lady has her pants down and another lady is sticking something in her butt!!"))

((I pulled my pants up, looked at the clock and said "Come on we are gonna be late omg omg that little girl"))

((GIrl and her mom are walking towards us, I can hear the girl going "yeah she was sticking something in her butt"))

Sandy- Laura, hurry up, they are coming
Laura- ok here we go, 1, 2, 3
Sandy- Is it in yet??
(( mom of girl is close enough now to hear this))
Laura- Yeah it is all the way in, hold still while I puch all the stuff in
((she puts a bandaid on, and I pull up my pants, as I am buttoning the front))
Sandy- WOW, you are good, I didn't even feel it go in there, I must have a tough a$s
Laura- (laughs) yeah, its all in the way you stick it in
((Here comes the mom))
Mom- EXCUSE ME BUT WHAT THE HE11 ARE YOU DOING HERE
Sandy- I'm sorry, what
Laura- it isn't what you think
Mom- my daughter saw you sticking something in her butt and I heard your convo
Sandy- It was a needle
Mom- drugs!!
Sandy- you could say that
Laura- (getting smart) It is the derivative of hormone from pregnant womens urine if you must know
Mom- What some new drug, I am calling the police, I cannot beleive you are doing this at a ball game, how disgusting
Sandy- (rudely) NOT that it is any of your business but I was getting my trigger shot for invitro fertilization.
Mom- Oh , I am sorry
Sandy- Yeah, well if you don't mind I would like to finish up
Mom- good luck
Sandy- yeah, whatever
((mom leaves quietly))

Sandy- cuss, cuss, cuss, cuss , bleep, motherbleep, female dog, evil blah blah cow,
Laura- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

So anyway, yeah, hopefully the rest of this IVF cycle is uneventful and it sticks and I don't have to deal with such morons again, although from our convo I can see how she would have thought something different. Good God!!

Oh yeah, RETRIEVAL WEDNESDAY AT 7:15 AM!!!! GOOD CALL GILLIAN
June 11th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Only you Sandy, ONLY YOU! I can't WAIT to tell my dh that story tonight when he calls!
June 11th, 2007, 07:11 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom

OMG, I think I just PIMP Sandy. I mean, I have read some funny stories about IVF and injects but that truly takes the cake

But woohooo woman - E2 is awesome, follies are awesome and you have ER in 2 more sleep!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
June 11th, 2007, 07:21 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
OOO Sandy's doing drugs in the butt! You naughty naughty girl you! And what would the little kiddies think!?

OMG that's hilarious! I needed that laugh today!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
June 11th, 2007, 07:32 PM
hoping4littleone's Avatar Super Mommy
I can only imagine the look on that ladies face after hearing your conversation!!! LMAO!! How hysterical .. love that story!!!

</div>
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">

Born May 5, 2008

Shelby Suzanne: 7lbs,8 oz 17 3/4 inches 9:16 p.m.
Morgan Julianne: 5 lbs,8 oz 19 inches 9:17 p.m.
</div></span>
June 11th, 2007, 07:38 PM
kticesk8s's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG that was so friggin hilarious, I had to share it with DH!!!

• Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL
  • IVF #1: June '07 BFN
  • IVF #2: Oct '08 BFN
  • DIUI #1: Nov '08 BFP!!! Beta 593 @ 14/15 dpiui!! Beta 1897 @ 16/17 dpiui!!!!!! OMG!
June 11th, 2007, 09:40 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
LOL!!!! HAHAHAH oh my gosh!!!! that is sooo awesome- you could have written that in the "favorite or most embarressing ttc moments" thread!!!! What a great memory lol!!! That horrible woman- my goodness!!!! She was quite bold!
June 12th, 2007, 04:05 AM
LOL, yeah now that I look back on it, I probably would have reacted the same way. I was at a ballgame with a ton of kids. I imagine if I overheard that convo I would have gone and said somethign too LOL......

In any case, my poor butt now hurts this morning
June 12th, 2007, 04:52 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Sandy, you poor girl!!! OMG that was too funny!!!!! I wonder how the mother tried to explain that to her little girl . . .
June 12th, 2007, 05:17 AM
Miles
OMG Sandy as I am reading it I can see the whole thing in my mind, LMFAO! Thing is I could see you being ruder then you were! LOL!
June 12th, 2007, 05:22 AM
Quote:
OMG Sandy as I am reading it I can see the whole thing in my mind, LMFAO! Thing is I could see you being ruder then you were! LOL![/b]

If I was any other place I probably would have been much much ruder!! But, I am the secretary on the executive board for the league so I have to maintain composure at those places. HAd I told her what I really thought it would have been a terrible reflection on the league by me, and I just wouldn't do it. That is why I left the cussing until after she left lol...Beleive me it was much more that what I put HAHA.

On the way home though, at the WaWa (this should make you feel better Magan), this man held the door for me and then gave me that look, like , Hey aren't you going to say thank you!!. You all know that look. I was so grumpy after that woman,I said " Did I ask you to hold the door??, NO, maybe I wanted to open it myself. Did you do it just to get a thank you or were you being nice???. Next time you see me, do not hold the door ok" I have no idea why I cared, but it could be the massive hormones as well as left over awe from that dumb woman kwim.... I was so mean to that poor guy...he just walked away LOL
June 12th, 2007, 05:59 AM
jeepgirl9478's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG both of your storys are so funny...I can't wait to tell DH this one!!!

Thanks .hoodihoo.this. for the siggy!!
June 12th, 2007, 06:02 AM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are too Funny! I'm laughing so hard!

</div>
June 12th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
OMG! Now there is the laugh I needed this morning. That'll be some story for the grandkids

I'm glad everything is progressing nicely for you. Less than 24 hours until the retrieval, holy crap! I can't wait to hear how it goes and get the report on those nice eggies. Then, the fertility reports... this is such an exciting time for you!

June 12th, 2007, 07:30 AM
frogftsh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to frogftsh Send a message via Yahoo to frogftsh
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! I was laughing so hard with this one that I was crying. Then when I was done reading, DH wanted to know what was so funny, so I had to maintain composure enough to read it aloud again to him! What a story! When you have your little baby in your arms, you'll have to have this story somewhere in the baby book!!!!

June 12th, 2007, 11:51 AM
angeleyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is tooo funny! Just what I needed to start my week off right (today is my Monday)....
12/2004 - preg but m/c at 8 weeks
07/2006 - preg w/IVF but m/c at 4 weeks
06/2007 - trying again with new diagnoses - blood clotting issue
07/2007 - IVF cycle cancelled - TWICE
12/07 - BFP....waiting for Xavier
07/30/08 - RICHARD XAVIER IS HERE!

June 12th, 2007, 11:47 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
HOLY CRAP I am dying... that woman is unbelieveably stupid... you sure taught her not to mess with a woman on hormones!!!!!!!

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time

Good luck with the retrieval!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

June 13th, 2007, 05:45 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG! I just had a chance to read all this & that is the FUNNIEST thing I have read in a LONG TIME! That is something you need to write in your journal & then look back on in 20 yrs! You will be laughing so hard it may inspire a book!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search