We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Hey girls! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! I couldn't get on the internet at home b/c DH is updating the security. Here is our latest installment of weekday posts. Enjoy answering the questions!
1. How long have you been ttc?
2. What has been the BIGGEST struggle in deciding to ttc w/ medical assistance?
1. We got pg the very 1st time we ttc. Unfortunately, we lost our baby 8 weeks later.
2. I think the biggest struggle was admitting we would need "help" getting pg after having gotten pg on our own, the very 1st time. Otherwise, I really don't have any issues w/ getting help. I wish DH was a bit more open to it. He doesn't like to have the s/a done & getting him to do it is like squeezing water out of a rock!
1. How long have you been ttc? 13-14 cycles
2. What has been the BIGGEST struggle in deciding to ttc w/ medical assistance? Saving $. I'm a planner so when we were told IVF possibly in Dec we started saving like mad so we could pay for it out of pocket if we had too. Now we're gonna wait 1 more year before going this route