Clomid + IUI

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2007, 11:37 AM
lizm75's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH and I are finally doing IUI! I am so excited. I took the Clomid cd 5-9 and am waiting for the + OPK. I am on CD 13 and have no idea how I am going to deal with the waiting! I had some pink spotting on CD 11, is that normal for Clomid? I never have spotting at that part of my cycle.
June 13th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Bebo's Avatar Veteran
Lizzy that's great!!! All the best to you as you do this!!!
Dx with MFI 2007
Looking into IVF 2011
June 13th, 2007, 01:09 PM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
I just did a round of Clomid CD 5-9 and then had to do a trigger shot on day 13 and then had an IUI on day 15. I did not spot at all but I did have some hot flashes though. Good luck!

</div>
June 13th, 2007, 05:10 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Thats great Lizzy - are you triggering with this IUI?

The spotting may be the sudden change in estrogen. You will have a lot of shifts over the next week so it is definitely possible.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
June 14th, 2007, 06:15 PM
lizm75's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Thats great Lizzy - are you triggering with this IUI?

The spotting may be the sudden change in estrogen. You will have a lot of shifts over the next week so it is definitely possible.[/b]
I'm not sure if they are going to do a trigger shot yet. I had an ultrasound today and have 6 follicle ranging from 9-12mm but my OPK is almost positive so they are going to monitor me with blood work. If I don't have a identifiable surge by sunday they are going to do another ultrasound to check the size of the follicles and determine if I will need a trigger.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search