We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
It is amazing how life can fly right by you & then not even realize what the good things are. Let's all find something to be thankful for & celebrate it!
I am thankful...
1) for the ability to reach children through teaching even in my most frustrating of moments.
2) for my DH who is struggling w/ issues & that I can be there for him.
3) for a very understanding best friend who I was suppose to go see but can't.
4) for my wonderful grandmothers who I do not get to see often enough.
5) because I get up every morning to start a new day!
1) That my last college course ends tonight
2) The ablility to pray
3) My gramma for unlimited reasons why
4) Green tea breaks at work. If I didn't have these 15 mins a day to leave work and drive to my favorite coffee shop, I probably would have killed someone by now