Thought id check in and say 'Hi'.

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies.
I am sorry i have left it so long to check in, but my life is a mess right now and i could not
face coming on here, knowing that i am not ttc myself.

So basically as a update with me...Ex DB is in spare room whilst we wait for him to find another
place which is a VERY hard situation. I have been such a regular at the bar near where i live
that i slept with the barman a few days ago...BIG mistake and i wish it had never happened.
It was far too soon and pathetic really. I have been drinking far,far too much. Every nite infact.
Heavily. I am going to Lanzarote with my best friend on the 21st though which i am looking forward to.
I need the break from this mess, which is my life right now so i can think were i go from here.

So enough about my pathetic life, i would LOVE some updates from you girls!!

Any BFPS? Any good news??

I truly do miss you all and im sorry i seldom come on here anymore.
Just finding everything much harder than i ever thought. Please forgive me?

Sarah xxx
June 17th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Sarah! I know how hard it is to split from someone you love & have to live w/ them temporarily. That is what happened w/ my ex. I also turned to drinking & hanging out w/ friends every night. When I would get home from work, I had to leave. I couldn't be there w/ him. I would ride my bike for a couple of hrs, change & meet friends for drinking. Every weekend, I would drive from Austin to Houston & not return until Monday morning. It was so hard. All I can tell you is that w/ time, the pain subsides. I wish there was something I could say to make it all better. Be careful w/ going out & remember we all love you no matter what!

June 17th, 2007, 11:26 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
oh man Sarah... I'm sorry you've been going through so much latley. You need to stop drinkin' girl! It's obviously not helping you, and it's certainly not good for your body, or your mental state. You will keep making mistakes and getting down on yourself if you continue doing it, and you know it.
I would take this opportunity in your life as a blessing. A chance to CHANGE!! I always love times like that... they are bitter sweet, but you can always turn them into something good. Take up a contructive pass time, instead of going to the bar, I would join a yoga, or pilates class, or something. Read some good books, join a book club. You could even find a local church in your area, there always so many opportunities to meet people there.
I once dated a guy for 2 years and thought he was the one for sure... everyone knew us as Melissa and Aaron. Well, long story short, we broke up. I didn't know how to react especially since everyone knew about us they always asked how i was "taking it" and it was miserable. I finally had to leave all those old friends behind and start fresh. God restored my heart and i was able to move on and make new friends and eventually fall in love with a man MUCH better than the first. I am SO thankful!!
Then I'm finally ready to have kids with my husband and nothing seems to be working right... I could get really angry and curse God, but i know he wants me to wait... for whatever reason, he does. He knows things I don't know, and for whatever reason he wants me to wait, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. I know it will, in HIS time and not mine. God has a tendancy to allow trials to happen to those he wants to see grow- and I take that as a huge compliment. I think God is using this time in your life to show you that you NEED him, and that he is here for you, and now is a perfect time in your life to become the woman you have always wanted to be.
Sorry for being so preachy!! I just want you to find hope! I don't want you to feel worthless or sad anymore. You are such a sweet heart Sarah and you're worth so much more!!! I will be praying for you hun, keep in touch....

OH and as for me... Everything is still the same. I will hear back from my blood test tomarow to see if the tamoxifen helped me ovulate- but I'm pretty sure it didn't, i can just tell. I'm going to try to get my doc to move right on to lap to see if anything is blocking my ovaries, and take a month off from the meds, then probably come back (after lap) with 100 mg Clomid. SO hopefully that will do the trick. Anyways, that's my update, thanks for dropping in to say hi!!!

<>< Melissa
June 17th, 2007, 05:33 PM
diznynurse's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

</div>

pregnant after 2 years ttc!!!!!

June 17th, 2007, 05:51 PM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, Sarah, we've missed you but we understand (((hugs)))...My update is just that tommorrow is transfer day for me. I can't beleive it came so quickly....I hope your ttrip gives you a much needed break
June 18th, 2007, 06:12 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Hi Sarah, I'm so glad that you checked in with us. I miss you around here and it's so nice to hear from you.

I'm sorry that you're having such a difficult time of it though, but I can totally understand it. As for the mistakes you're making right now, don't be too hard on yourself. I think we have all done things that we regret when we're in a bad place in our lives, it's all part of the learning experience. You've recognized you're doing it, now try your best to pull out of it. I think once he gets out of the house, that will make a huge difference to your ability to start moving past this.

Enjoy the time away with your friend, it sounds like EXACTLY what you need right now to get you back on the right track.

As for me, I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and hanging in there! I have my 8 week scan this afternoon and I'm a nervous wreck. I've had 2 u/s already due to some spotting and cramping I've had and both times everything was perfect so I'm feeling pretty confident today. But, at the same time, I'm still can't get out of my head what happened the first time I got to the 8 week scan and told there was no h/b - that whole situation just keeps creeping back into my thoughts. It will be such a relief to jump this hurdle!

I hope you continue to pop in and keep us updated on how you're doing. We all care about you around here and can't wait to see you emerge from this as an even stronger and happier woman!

June 18th, 2007, 06:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy

I'm so sorry things aren't great right now Sarah. I think getting away with your friend is exactly what you need! You'll be able to clear your head and not be around him for a whole week which could give you a whole new outlook on everything! Have fun and keep your chin up sweetie!
June 18th, 2007, 08:04 AM
aries2276's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi,

Good to hear from you.

Though I'm a new member you have alwyas enquired/replied to my posts.
I had an ectopic pregnency,metho didn't work so had laproscopy 2 weeks back and still recovering from it.
On top of this our immigration is in a big mess right now.
Blow after blow would this never end?Sorry but life's not going good for me either.
But I pray that you keep hope and pls stop drinking.It's not good for our bodies.We already ahve enough problems.
Things will get better.

TTC #1 since Feb 2006
Apr 06 - m/c. Aug 06 to Jan 06 - TTC naturally.
Feb 07 to Nov 07 - 5 unsuccessful IUI's with injectibles,1 ectopic,1 Laproscopy.Lost left tube

IVF:
Jan 08 IVF # 1 - Ovulated Early. Converted to IUI -BFN
Mar 08 IVF # 2 - BFN

New RE:
May 08 - Clomid and IUI- BFP
Thank you Jesus for this miracle.

Our Precious baby born 5 Feb 09 @ 7:52pm. 7lb 8oz, 19 1/2"

June 18th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sarah! I was just wondering how you were doing, and then I see this post! We all miss you so much! But most of us have been there too... I can't imagine how painful everything is for you right now and don't blame yourself too much for some of the things you've been doing. Been there done that as well. But just make sure that whatever you do, you stay safe and don't make any decisions that can really hurt you later. I think time is the best remedy for all this... eventually life will move on and get better. Hang in there... and keep checking in with us!!!

As for me, things are still going well. I'm just over 14 wks and got my doppler in the mail a few days ago, so now I can listen to the heartbeat whenever I want (which is at least once a day). I keep getting paranoid that things are going to turn bad, but so far (knocking on wood) everything is still going well. I finally told all my friends yesterday and they've been pretty excited for us. SO we're staying optimistic and getting pretty exciting about all this. I'm going home this week and I'll have another ultrasound when I get home, so maybe we'll even be able to tell if it's a boy or girl!!

ANyway, please keep checking in so we know you're OK. We miss you so much!!!

August 2012 December 2012
June 18th, 2007, 11:45 AM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
Sarah, I'm am reading what you are going through and it still breaks my heart. You are not taking as good care of yourself as you should Getting away with your friends will do you some good. Having him there must be so hard on you, but don't let that get you down. Do consider doing somethign more constructive like it was suggested before. Drinking is not going to help. It really only drowns your sorrows and makes it worse later.

Is there a hobby you enjoyed doing at some point? Maybe take that back up again. Now would be a good time to focus on doing somethign right for yourself. Ignore your ex, and find something new to focus on. Go on trips. Visit places you've never been to before. Your environment right now isn't helping. I really hopes things look up for you soon!

Well, right now for me, I'm at the end of my 5th week. I haven't had an ultrasound yet so I can only hope everything is alright.

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search