Base line u/s

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2007, 02:41 PM
candy123365's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to candy123365
Showed I have huge cysts from the follistim last cycle on both ovaries. So I have to ride this cycle out and try on our own lol. Next month I will start back on the injections and I think we will try another IUI this go around.

June 18th, 2007, 02:43 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
uggg, i HATE Cysts!!! Can you feel it? Is it painful?? Anyways, sorry for the crappy news I hope it goes away quickley!!
June 18th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">I did the follistim injections several months ago and ended up with 4 HUGE cysts......not fun at all.</span>

June 18th, 2007, 05:09 PM
kticesk8s's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
dangit! That sucks! I'm sorry that happened, but I'm glad to see that you have a plan going!

• Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL
  • IVF #1: June '07 BFN
  • IVF #2: Oct '08 BFN
  • DIUI #1: Nov '08 BFP!!! Beta 593 @ 14/15 dpiui!! Beta 1897 @ 16/17 dpiui!!!!!! OMG!
June 18th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Yeah me too lol. I have been seeing my RE since 05 and he is really great. I have had so much done lol. He has done 2 surgery's so far on me. One to remove a septum, endo, and a polyp. The 2nd was to remove 3 fibroid tumors. He also did an hsg. I did get one BFP back in Oct. 06, but saddly m/c and had to have a DandC in December 06. Clomid thinned out my lining so now I am on the follistim. I have been doing them for 5 cycles now, was one them when I got my BFP. So I do a month then I'm off a month . He found out I m/c because of hypothyroidism and had to take 5 months off for that. So now that is my story for of those who don't remeber me LOL. It is getting really close to my due date too. It was July the 6th, my and DH anniverasry. I find my self looking at my 2 u/s pics and crying, so I am hoping I won't be to depressed by it. And yeah my sides and midsection are tender to the touch from the cysts and hurt lol, can't wait till they are gone.

June 18th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Where were your 3 fibroids? I had a u/s in Dec. and found that I have 1 in my uterus, but they assured me it wouldn't be a problem with me getting pg....we have been trying for SOOO long though.....I'm going to a new dr. Thurs. and I'm definately going to ask then...GOOD LUCK to you!!</span>

June 19th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
UGGGG!!!! Cysts seem to ruin things, don't they? I hope that they clear up quickly so you can start the stims again next cycle. I'm in the same boat as you...waiting.

June 20th, 2007, 10:15 AM
My fibroids were in my uterine walls and were pushing into my uterus, so that is why he decided to remove them. I would not have the room for a baby to grow. So as long as they don't grow and start pushing into the uterus they shoud be ok.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search