You know??

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2007, 12:45 PM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The TTC with Med Assistance board is the place to be right now!! There is so much going on with so many of us, this board is going to be hopping!!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Where are we all??

Ya'll know where I am, ( starting to stress lol)

Where is everyone else, Astrid aren't you doing injectables this month???

OMG OMG I think everyone here has something going on!!
June 19th, 2007, 12:53 PM
lizm75's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was thinking the same thing, everyoneis in action this month! It's so exciting!

We all know I am finally having IUI tomorrow! I will have my beta on July 5, I think, if AF doesn't show.
June 19th, 2007, 01:10 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Sandy when is your beta? You've probably told us but I have serious memory loss when I am on injects.

Well I trigger tonight, ER on Thursday and hopefully ET on Sunday. I am already OCD about this and having nightmares to boot. It's going to be a longgggggggggg 2 weeks.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
June 19th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Veteran
Well, I'm at cd 8 and I go in on friday for my ultrasound and trigger shot. I'm hoping for nice big follicles. Then i go in for a progesterone test on cd 25. I'm so nervous. I really hope this clomid works. I don't want to go on it again. GL to everyone else

June 19th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Stina my beta isn't until July 2nd, but I will be testing every single day lol....I swear I am already feeling cramps today rotflmao....and searching everyehere on the net for when a 5 day hatched blast would implant and get a pos hpt.....This is going to be one heck of a loooong 2ww darnit.....

It isn't helping either that Brian is completely sure this worked, and is all "what can i get you?", "go ahead babe, have more, you are eating for 2 now" He is so optimistic and I am so stressing today

By the way, I am sure I missed it but what are your follie counts now??
June 19th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Stina my beta isn't until July 2nd, but I will be testing every single day lol....I swear I am already feeling cramps today rotflmao....and searching everyehere on the net for when a 5 day hatched blast would implant and get a pos hpt.....This is going to be one heck of a loooong 2ww darnit.....

It isn't helping either that Brian is completely sure this worked, and is all "what can i get you?", "go ahead babe, have more, you are eating for 2 now" He is so optimistic and I am so stressing today

By the way, I am sure I missed it but what are your follie counts now??[/b]
What are you testing iwth? I got my first BFP on the CB digitals when my beta was below 20. A 5 day blast should implant within about 3-6 days BUT it can take longer. I think thats what the embryologist on the 'other' forum always states anyhow.

No I didn't post - was too bummed yesterday. My follie count went from 11 down to 7. This is why the OCD stressing I will be doing through ER on Thursday. I am really worried that they are all dying off for some reason. Ugh, someone knock me out and wake me with good news Thursday.

I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
[/b]</div>
June 19th, 2007, 01:26 PM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I guess I'm the odd one out. We aren't doing anything this month. Heck we haven't even bded much. Maybe next month. I feel like I should find an RE and get on the ball with you all.

</div>
June 19th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Quote:
I guess I'm the odd one out. We aren't doing anything this month. Heck we haven't even bded much. Maybe next month. I feel like I should find an RE and get on the ball with you all.[/b]

If you bd'ed at all then you have somethign going on.....you aren't ever the oddball Sarah!! Never....... I thought you were already seeing an RE

Stina- you didn't go from 11-7, remember follies don't disappear, you just have "leading ones" and theres a ton of time between now and thursday to beef them up. I am using ic's, there is no way I would use a name brand test everyday lol, I don't even have any name brands in the house. I got them from earlypregancytests.com , theyre cheap and I don't mid wasting them. IF I get one that looks bfp I will go out and buy a brand test...
June 19th, 2007, 01:52 PM
kticesk8s's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sandy -- from what I've heard, *some* women are lucky enough to get BFP 5dpt, but 7dpt seems to be most reliable. But then you get the "special cases" that don't get BFP until beta, so it's hard to guess, ya know?

Kitty -- I wouldn't worry about the "disappearing" follies -- they probably just missed them, or one counted follie may actually be two right next to each other. You're in great shape!! When is your Beta?

• Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL
  • IVF #1: June '07 BFN
  • IVF #2: Oct '08 BFN
  • DIUI #1: Nov '08 BFP!!! Beta 593 @ 14/15 dpiui!! Beta 1897 @ 16/17 dpiui!!!!!! OMG!
June 19th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Sandy -- from what I've heard, *some* women are lucky enough to get BFP 5dpt, but 7dpt seems to be most reliable. But then you get the "special cases" that don't get BFP until beta, so it's hard to guess, ya know?

Kitty -- I wouldn't worry about the "disappearing" follies -- they probably just missed them, or one counted follie may actually be two right next to each other. You're in great shape!! When is your Beta?[/b]
Gosh I haven't even thought about a beta at this point. 12 days after transfer is when they normally do it but I too will cave an POAS again LOL. With my stash I wouldn't be able to resist Beta would be July 5th I think.

The reason I am stressing about disappearing follies is because one on the left side is no longer viable - it is all full of blood and there is only one left on that side. This happened last time where I had some follies that over stimmed and were just full of blood and fluid. We didn't find that out until ER that time so I am concerned that it is already apparent on u/s. This protocol was supposed to fix that problem but now I am not so sure. I could see him missing some if there were a lot on each side but with only 6 follies on the right I don't think there is much chance that he missed any All that combined with my last cycles numbers and I can't help but wonder how poorly this cycle may end up. Makes me sick to my stomach

[/b]</div>
June 19th, 2007, 02:07 PM
jdecke04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jdecke04 Send a message via MSN to jdecke04 Send a message via Yahoo to jdecke04
Well as most of you know I had an IUI/Clomid on June 11th. So I am in my 2WW right now. I suppose to go back to doc for a blood test on June 25. I am hopeing tomorrow I will be 10 DP IUI I am going to test hopefully get a BFP. If it doesnt work this month onto another IUI next month!

</div>
June 19th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aren't you right about TTCMA being the place to be! I wish we had done injections this cycle. I'm trying to get DH to the RE w/ his sample but that has proven to be a task w/ his dad in the hospital, etc. Hopefully he will be taking it in next week so we can get the results, order meds & do either the IUI or IVF next cycle.

I can't believe how many things are going on w/ all you girls! It is happening so fast!

June 19th, 2007, 02:50 PM
dzine21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sandy- Nope, we're just seeing another dr in the same group.

I'm so excited for all you girls! I can't wait to see what happens in the next two weeks. Wishing tons of luck to you all! Astrid, we can stick it out for next month together!

</div>
June 19th, 2007, 03:01 PM
frogftsh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to frogftsh Send a message via Yahoo to frogftsh
Well, I'm fairly new around here, but this is my first cycle on Clomid, and hopefully I ovulate this month! I haven't O'd since October, so just to have an egg would be good here! I finished my Clomid on Sunday night, and yesterday started my estradiol pills, I take the last one of those on Friday morning. Hopefully I O this week!! I'm on CD9 today.

June 19th, 2007, 03:29 PM
angeleyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies,

We are hot this month...I get confused about everything going on...very easy for me to do Maybe we can start a thread which has everyone's name, procedure, and where they are on what cycle date (like a permanent thread) or has that already been done and I totally overlooked it? That would be good for people like me. I would love to cheer on everyone as this is excellant place for support.

Me...start my first injection of Lupron tonight. My ER is tentatively scheduled for July 11th (my birthday) and ET for July 14th. I say tentative for July 11th because last time I had to stim 2 extra days.

Good luck to everyone!
12/2004 - preg but m/c at 8 weeks
07/2006 - preg w/IVF but m/c at 4 weeks
06/2007 - trying again with new diagnoses - blood clotting issue
07/2007 - IVF cycle cancelled - TWICE
12/07 - BFP....waiting for Xavier
07/30/08 - RICHARD XAVIER IS HERE!

June 19th, 2007, 03:31 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not much going on with me this month...didnt use any meds or anything just good ole' fashioned bding

I did buy an OV watch going to try it out next cycle with the clomid my RE prescribed. Pretty sure I wont do another GIFT cycle until January when I get some more vacation days. Until then we will be trying some clomid and time intercourse along with a couple more IUI's.

Good Luck to all the ladies currently in the 2ww or close to starting their 2ww!!

June 19th, 2007, 04:18 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
I know!!! This board is on fire right now!!!! I love reading what everyone is up to!!! I am on cd 25 i think? And I'm actually in the 2ww!!!! WOO HOOO ovulation is GREAT!! Who else is in the 2ww? Or is planning to test around the end of the month?
June 19th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Wow! No wonder I've been losing track, it's a busy month! Good luck to all of you undergoing treatment this month, I'm sensing a string of BFPs coming up!

June 19th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Super Mommy
I'm CD2 - start my Clomid tomorrow, first u/s scheduled for June 27 (CD10) and go from there!

Good things come to those who wait

Low and slow betas (possible blighted ovum)
July 4: BFP - EDD March 9/09
July 7: 538
July 11: 1134
July 14: 1782
u/s July 21 @ 2:15 pm - blighted ovum, d&c to be scheduled
June 19th, 2007, 07:47 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
My doctor told me if I feel cramps 2 - 3 days after the transfer and maybe a little spotting, that could very well be the little egg finding it's home for the next 9 months! I didn't have spotting but I did feel the cramps. It was so cool knowing what's going on in there!

I really hope this works for you! It's so exciting!!!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search