Waiting for the Witch

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2007, 04:00 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My new OV watch showed today! Finally!

Ive been reading about it on the internet and all the info on it says its been tested using Clomid and that the OV watch was still found to be accurate. so im going to take my clomid and estrodial this month and see what happens.

I was supposed to start my period today but Im pretty sure I O'd late so Im thinking sometime next week hopefully she'll show up. Then I can start using that watch!

This board is so busy lately! Makes me want to jump right back into a GIFT cycle. If I didnt have this board to go to with everyone being optimistic and supportive I dont think I could do another GIFT cycle.

Dh and I talked about doing another one. I was so dissapointed last time but now that I've had time to think about it I understand that it doesnt always happen the first time for everyone.

We are thinking about a September retrieval, probably the first week or two of September. Ive already met my deductible this year and I doubt I'll do anything special with my vacation days except call in sick LOL. Might as well put them to good use.

June 21st, 2007, 05:31 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Goodluck with the OV watch!! I can't wait to hear how it worked for you! I thought about getting one for awhile, but they are so spendy!!!
June 22nd, 2007, 04:54 AM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woot girl!! So you decided to GIFT in September instead of JAnuary!! YAY......
June 22nd, 2007, 01:02 PM
Yep!! GIFT in september!!
Im out of my depression stage and ready to bring out the big guns. If it doesnt work Ive got my new OV watch as a back up plan and maybe an IUI or 2..
I was hoping I could just jump right back in and go for an August Retrieval but I missed it by a couple of days...so September here we come

June 23rd, 2007, 08:37 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey! DH got me the OV Watch for a present when we had been ttc after 6 mths. It did pinpoint my O but didn't help us get pg. Turns out that even though I was Oing, they weren't good eggs so the watch was def on target!

June 23rd, 2007, 01:09 PM
Im pretty excited to use the watch!! I finally got in the mail and was reading all the stuff that came with it...sounds like it is a pretty reliable gadget
Now i just have to wait for AF. Im already on cd 30 and i have no indications that she is on her way...took a preg test and of course BFN.

June 23rd, 2007, 02:08 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, as far as OPKs go, the OV Watch was by far the easiest to use. No POASing, no holding the pee, no nothing...all you have to do is wear it at night.

June 23rd, 2007, 05:53 PM
Not having to pee in something was the #1 reason I bought it LOL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search