Fert report

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2007, 02:31 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
So of the 7 eggs, 5 were mature but only 3 fertilized. I am a little disappointed as we were hoping for better quality eggs and higher fert #'s but hey, we are still one embryo ahead of our first IVF so I am happy with that. We will get another report tomorrow morning and then transfer on Sunday.

I am really sore though for having only 7 eggs retrieved. I am retaining a ton of water - weighed myself last night and had gained 8lbs in a day. By this morning a couple lbs had dropped but from Thursday to Friday morning I have gained 6.3 lbs. It can't be OHSS since it was only 7 follies but man alive, OUCH! I feel like I have a balloon protruding from my belly. Oh and TMI but I haven't really been able to go to the bathroom in 2 days either I just want to sleep at this point I feel so crappy. I wasn't even close to this after my first ER - not sure if there is anything I can do to relieve this bloating...maybe cranberry tablets?

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
June 22nd, 2007, 03:42 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Stina... I'm sorry it wasn't the news you were hoping for, but having a better result then your first go around can only be positive!

Will you transfer all 3 on Sunday? I am so hoping that this will be your nice sticky BFP!

As for how you're feeling and the weight gain, it does seem like a lot. I agree it can't be OHSS given the number of follies, but if you're still feeling as crappy tomorrow, it may be worth mentioning to your doctor just to be sure there is nothing other than good ol' fashion bloating and constipation going on (isn't that a wonderful combo?? )

Get some rest tonight and I will be thinking of you as you prepare for the transfer on Sunday.

June 22nd, 2007, 04:05 PM
Yes we will transfer all 3 if they make it through the weekend. Just watch all 3 stick this time. Since both stuck last time, it is possible. Now we just need them to stay stuck and we will be in business.

I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
[/b]</div>
June 22nd, 2007, 05:06 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck on Sunday!

June 23rd, 2007, 05:20 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You know, when I did the stims, I also got constipated. It was not fun! The tablets may get things going or you can try eating some greens. What ever helps!

I know the fert report isn't what you wanted to hear but you ARE 1 ahead of last time. I'll be praying that they all do well!

June 23rd, 2007, 05:30 AM
angeleyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm praying and sending you a ton of sticky vibes. Three embies are a great number and you said so yourself you are ahead of the gain.

As far the TMI issue, eat green veggies and extra fiber..that should get ya going...and drip tons of water!
12/2004 - preg but m/c at 8 weeks
07/2006 - preg w/IVF but m/c at 4 weeks
06/2007 - trying again with new diagnoses - blood clotting issue
07/2007 - IVF cycle cancelled - TWICE
12/07 - BFP....waiting for Xavier
07/30/08 - RICHARD XAVIER IS HERE!

June 23rd, 2007, 06:43 AM
Honestly it wasn't just that - I had almost no urine output yesterday. I must have drank 4 litres of water though and now today I am feeling a bit less bloated and the plumbing seems to have kicked in.

[/b]</div>
June 23rd, 2007, 06:48 AM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ack, I am sorry you feel like that Stina... 3embies is good though, like you said more than last time..... Think Positive girlie!!You are in the TWW
June 23rd, 2007, 10:29 AM
kticesk8s's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's a great report -- better than last time, and last time you were sooo close! You will be doing a 3day transfer, yes?

I haven't been having problems with #1, but definitely with #2. I haven't gone since Wednesday, and it's Saturday! Normally I'm a once a day gal, so I'm guessing it is adding to the bloating. Seriously....this whole process is NOT fun.

• Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL
  • IVF #1: June '07 BFN
  • IVF #2: Oct '08 BFN
  • DIUI #1: Nov '08 BFP!!! Beta 593 @ 14/15 dpiui!! Beta 1897 @ 16/17 dpiui!!!!!! OMG!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search