HEY!!!! TTC w/ MA Graduates...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, you know who you are...come on in here & tell us how your pgcy is going. I want details!!!! Are you experiencing any symptoms? How is the worrying going? Not fitting into clothes anymore? Tell us everything!

June 25th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Hello!

For me, things are going pretty well right now. I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and I find that to be very exciting! I still worry a lot, I just can't help it and I keep telling myself that I won't worry as much once I get through the 1st trimester, but that remains to be seen lol.

I have been pretty fortunate on the symptom side - I've had next to no m/s at all and although I've been a bit more tired than usual, I'm not extremely fatigued. I can get through my day fine, I just go to bed a couple hours earlier then normal. My biggest issue as far as physical symptoms continues to be aches and pains - mostly in my back but I seem to have pretty constant cramping too. Nothing major, just enough to know it's there. I've had no spotting since just over 7 weeks (knock on wood) so that's a huge relief.

As for my waistline, well it's suffering lol. I actually haven't gained any weight yet, but very few of my pants and shorts fit around the waist anymore. I have to rig them with an elastic around the button for now.

My next check up is at 12 weeks, which will be the first appointment with my OB. I'm really excited about that milestone and it can't come soon enough!

Time for me right now is going excrutiatingly slow, but I have a feeling that will change quite a lot in another month or two.

Thanks for checking up on us! I continue to post here and probably always will - I still feel very connected to all of you on this board, probably more so then my DDC at this point, so you can't get rid of me.

June 25th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Oh Gillian! Sounds like you are doing wonderful! I can't wait for my pants to no longer fit. You started a landslide of BFPs & I hope to be joining you ladies very shortly! Thanks for the info & keep coming back. We all love & respect you so much!

June 25th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well...I'm definately an oldie poping in here and updating!

I'm doing great and feel awesome. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I'm almost 8 months (31 wks) and our baby will be here in a matter of weeks now! It's been a perfect pregnancy. Not a single symptom. No m/s, no real aches or pains, nothing to complain about, and one growing belly!

I've been on pelvic rest since 20wks due to a low lying placenta and I have an u/s tomorrow to check on the placenta. If it's still low or placenta previa than my OB will be scheduling my c-section for around Aug 10th. Our nursery is almost done, and my 1st shower is July 21st. It's still very surreal because I don't really feel pg, and yet I know I am. I'm trying to enjoy these last few weeks. DH & I have been married for 9yrs and it's just been the 2 of us for 14yrs. We're trying to make the next few weeks extra special since it will never just be the 2 of us again. We're so excited though about the baby, but sometimes it feels too good to be true.

I think of you ladies alot and have been following your journey's since I stepped down as host of this board. You all hold a very special place in my heart. We struggled with infertility for over 7yrs and the one thing I learned was to never give up, and always have faith and hope. Miracles do happen and can stump the dr's. Anything is possible and I'm cheering all of you on!
June 25th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
OMG Nicole! I can't believe you're already at 31 weeks. It seems like a lifetime ago that I was part of that Aug DDC (very short stay unfortunately) yet it also just seems like yesterday. And to see that you'll be having your baby so soon is so exciting!!

I cannot wait to read your birth story and to see the first pictures of your little bundle! I hope you continue to feel well and that the low lying placenta starts to cooperate by your next check.

June 25th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Super Mommy
well, i had my first ultrasound today and saw a heartbeat! there was only one in there even though i had a dream last night that there were 3!!

i officially graduated today from my RE and was sent back to my normal OB. my first appt. is july 12. i am still nervous, but feel much better after seeing a heartbeat.

i am starting to feel nauseous a lot. i am tired, bloated, grumpy and i have to pee all the time. i am still taking progesterone, so it's not helping with the symptoms!!

you are all very brave and strong women. i'll be checking back in on everyone to see who's gotten their bfps!!! don't give up! if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone!
June 25th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JeanneMo
Well, let's see.
I am 9 weeks 5 days right now, although at our first U/S I was measuring a week back, so that would put me at 8 weeks 5 days. Either way- I'm due between Jan 23 and 30th.
As for symptoms, my biggest 2 symptoms have been weight and exhaustion! I've put on 7 pounds already, although it looks like more! Pretty much the only clothes that still fit were 2 sizes too big to begin with OR are elastic waistbands! We went out the other night and I actually had to bust out the Maternity jeans! Not too comforting for a "9 weeker" when I hear about folks going into their 4th month in their own clothes! I'm scared to death about how much weight I will put on, but I know it will be worth it! Like I said, I've also been exhausted so I have not done well at working out or anything! I hope as I pick up with that, the weight will come off a little or at least slow down. I am trying to get DH to go with me to join the Y so I can start swimming!
I didn't have much m/s (no throwing up) just some queasiness here and there. I had a couple days where I had little appetite at all, and could only eat certain things. The last few days though, my appetite has increased big time! I just realized as I'm typing this that I'm hungry again!
We did hear the HB at that first ultrasound so we feel better about it, but we are still nervous about the negatives.

Like the other ladies have said- If it can happen for me... it will happen for you! Never give up hope and never give up on Miracles! For ladies dealing specifically with low count... all I can say is TIME THAT BD'ing cause it only takes ONE!!!
I'm hanging out with Gillian in the Jan DDC, but I (like her) am still checking in around here quite often! I haven't forgotten about you guys and have GREAT feelings about you all!!!

My how they've grown!!! </div>
June 25th, 2007, 02:10 PM
HOLY COW!!!!! Nicole, I can't believe you have hit 31 weeks!!!!!

It is amazing to read all of your stories & I want to thank you for taking the time to come in here. I can't wait to start seeing big bellies!

June 25th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know my stay was short here but I thought I'd update you all:

I'm 15 weeks today. I had to go to the ER because of brown discharge and found out that I have placenta previa so it's restricted activity for me, including no work, until the placenta moves up. Other than that things have been going well. The baby is measuring two days ahead and has a strong heartbeat. Besides the bleeding that started sunday morning, I've barely had any symptoms. I actually lost three pounds during the first trimester and have only had occasional nausea without throwing up. I'm already producing colostrum which is kind of strange, lol, but I look at it as a tangible reminder that a little one is on the way. (which is nice since I'm not showing) Somtimes I almost think I feel the baby move, but I'm just not sure yet.

My next scan is wednesday to see if the placenta has moved up at all. (Although I have no idea why it would move in only two days) Hopefully I'll get to find out the gender while I'm there.

June 26th, 2007, 05:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been doing wonderful!!! I've experienced absolutely NO MORNING SICKNESS!!! YAY! My belly is growing pretty rapidly (although I've only gained 4 pounds) I'm 10 weeks 2 days today and have an appt Thursday! Hopefully they will be able to HEAR the h/b with the doppler! Things are going just perfect and I cannot WAIT to get out of the first trimester! I've included my most recent belly pic as well as an u/s pic! ENJOY! And thanks for checking in with us!

10 week Belly Pic

9 weeks 2 days

6 weeks 2 days
June 26th, 2007, 06:07 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
Hey ladies! Im doing well..started the 3rd trimester on friday..had my glucose test yesterday which im praying i passed! Im having another boy and his name is Justin Christopher..he is due in less than 12 weeks and may be here in about 10 if they decide to induce since my first son was pretty big and we both had a hard time during labor.

I wanted to remind you all to NEVER give up..it took us 19 months to concieve Justin while my first son wasn't even planned..just NEVER give up..it will all be worth it in the end.
June 26th, 2007, 06:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey girls!

I am 12 weeks and 3 days! I am going in today for an ultrasound (NT scan) I have been feeling kind of icky and I am sort of showing..but kind of not, I can't tell if its just me gaining weight since I have been eating more or what...LOL! I also see my IVF doctor today so he can tell me to stop taking progesterone shots ( yay! I hope to stop, my butt is soooo sore ) and to stop taking estrace pills and baby aspirin..although I think I will have to keep taking that..I have to take a blood thinner all the way through my pregnancy and after as well..that is a shot too, in my tummy...I am kinda of nervous for the scan today..Some days I don't feel pregnant...but some days I do! I am wearing maternity pants because my regular pants don't fit..they are kind of big yet..I'm in between! My worry has subsided alot for the most part...I just get nervous on ultrasound days...We have to travel 90 miles to get there..My 15 year old daughter is going today, she is bringing one of her friends...

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

~~Lisa~~(40) Mommy to Jenna Justine 20 years old and Peyton Keely Born December 28th,2007
June 26th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
Hey girls -

I'm just shy of my 12 week mark. I'm feeling every bit of symptom they tell you that you will feel, i.e., grumpiness, sickness, hungry. A lot of my symptoms are fading but they are still hanging on a little bit. I have had my first two OB appt's and have seen the heartbeat twice. My next appt is July 17th and I'm hoping to actually hear the heartbeat. I might be able to see the gender of the little person inside. We will see! Being pregnant has been just as nerve-wracking as TTC at this point. I pray often I have a sticky bean.

I think about you guys often (Melissa, you too!) because I'm hoping you guys get your BFP's soon. You are always in my prayers. DO NOT GIVE UP!! Astrid - you are great for keeping the hopes up of people. I'm still hanging in the Jan. DDC but I check on you guys often.

June 26th, 2007, 08:30 AM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I am a graduate, but there isn't anything new with me yet.... No beta's yet as that isn't scheduled until July 2nd and nothing new other thatn today I "think" I am gettin gtwinges of morning sickness. I have tis uneasy feeling in the belly but it is kind of in the background if you know what I mean.....
June 26th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kstanfel
Hi girls. I still lurk to see what everyone is doing. Hope to see lots more BFP's soon!
I am 12 weeks and 5 days pregnant and still on progesterone pills! yuk! Well the story goes at week 10 they took my progestserone and estrodiol and they were 107 and 1200. So good they told me that I could get off the progesterone suppositories and estrogen. At 11 weeks my blood work was done again and it was progesterone 136 and estrodiol 1100. All is well they tell me I can stop my progesterone pill now. At 12 weeks (just last week) they have my results again and they are estrodiol 1300 (good) but progesterone 17 (yep 17)So back on the pills I go. RE is unsure why my progesterone dropped so much but no cramping or bleeding and as of yesterday I still heard a heart beat.
As far as morning sickness, alot of nausea and just not feeling well but no vomiting.
Hormone headaches are horrible! I had one last week real bad lasting for about 1 1/2 days now I have another and its been going on for about 24 hours. It's just slightly lurking up in my head right now.
Bellies big but belly was big before preg. People come up to me and touch my belly I just tell them I think thats only fat your feeling right now> LOL
Good luck to everyone.

<div align="center">

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search