Transfer today!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2007, 01:44 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
So a quick update as hubby wants my feet up for the day (and who am I to argue? LOL). I walked in today with a scowl I guess - I was so sure we'd get bad news so I was prepared for that. I was returning some extra pens I had and saw our embryologist out of the corner of my eye but I refused to make eye contact...yes terrified of bad news (Miss Positive that I am ). I hear my hubby quietly say 'it's all good?' and then him reaching around to hug me...at which time I finally looked up. He said he came in early today and first thing he did was look at our embryo and when he saw it he did a happy dance (which we can totally see - he is a great guy). It was at that point that I FINALLY broke a smile

Our embryo was a 19(out of 20) and 8 celled - doubled over night. My doctor said while we only have one it is better than the two we got last time and was darn near "perfect". So we are very happy now ET is done and I can just enjoy the knowledge that we have potential once again. Actually the embryologist while doing the last security check said "Christina L - one BEAUTIFUL 8 celled embryo" (they call back and forth form the lab to the procedure room to make sure the right embie ends up in the right uterus LOL). That made us all smile - it is great to have the whole medical team rooting for you.

Okay I am off - smiling ear to ear, not only because my embie is home but Sandy's news just made this day even better! Landslide of BFP's for everyone this month

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
June 24th, 2007, 01:52 PM
kticesk8s's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww, that is so awesome! I'm really rooting for that lil guy! Stick, bean, stick!

• Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL
  • IVF #1: June '07 BFN
  • IVF #2: Oct '08 BFN
  • DIUI #1: Nov '08 BFP!!! Beta 593 @ 14/15 dpiui!! Beta 1897 @ 16/17 dpiui!!!!!! OMG!
June 24th, 2007, 02:28 PM
~Sandy~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Stina, that is so great!! It's a sign!!! Now rest up
June 24th, 2007, 04:30 PM
angeleyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah awesome news....I wish I could dance because I will do a happy dance for you know. But this cheering smiley will have to do!

12/2004 - preg but m/c at 8 weeks
07/2006 - preg w/IVF but m/c at 4 weeks
06/2007 - trying again with new diagnoses - blood clotting issue
07/2007 - IVF cycle cancelled - TWICE
12/07 - BFP....waiting for Xavier
07/30/08 - RICHARD XAVIER IS HERE!

June 24th, 2007, 04:55 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awesome news!!

June 24th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG! Finally, some great news for you! If this baby doesn't stick, then I may have to personally take the issue up w/ God Himself! I am so glad you got a break. I know how hard this all is & the waiting is killer! Hopefully you will be like Sandy & have a BFP in a very short time!

June 24th, 2007, 07:28 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
It's so true, go away for a few days and look what happens. Congrats on your transfer! That sounds like a great egg! Hey, I only got one eggy too out of the ones they retrieved and it worked for me! I just know this will be great news for you too!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
June 25th, 2007, 12:19 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
That is amazing news!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope this is it hun!!
June 25th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Woohooo this is the double whammy positive post (I haven't seen Sandy's yet, but I am so on my way right after this!!)

I am so glad that your transfer went well and that your nice strong embie continued to do so well. I am really really hoping that this is it... I mean a perfect embie, what more can a gal ask for? I think things are looking good!

I also understand and appreciate how good it makes you feel to have your medical team so in your corner. It makes such a huge difference through this whole process, it's hard to quantify but it's really big!

Good luck, Stina... you know I"m rooting for ya!

June 25th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on the wonderful, wonderful transfer. OMG, you could be announcing your BFP soon!! Good luck.
Shannon

Thank you to *Kiliki* for creating the perfect siggy!

"Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat" ~Malcolm Forbes

IUI #1 - Nov 07 = BFN, IUI #2 - Dec 07 = BFN
IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
Dec 2 - Beta 1: 198!! Dec 4 - Beta 2: 660!!
Dec 15 - 1st U/S - We're having twins!!!
Dec 23 - 2nd U/S - Surprise it's triplets!!!
June 25th, 2007, 08:09 AM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Thanks everyone - I am too excited and very relieved to be in the 2ww finally. I didn't actually believe we'd make it this cycle.

Now remind me in a week that I am calm and relaxed...cause I won't be LOL.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search